New and a bit worried

LL826

Reaction score
Hi. I'm new. I'm probably worried over nothing and just tired, hope this is in the right place.

Me and my boyfriend are waiting to try but if I do become pregnant then it would be brilliant. This month my period was late by about a week or so, not sure exactly how late. For me this isn't unusual, I'm like this sometimes if I'm stressed. When I was a few days late I did a test just incase which was negative. Period came but was much lighter than normal.

I really hope the rest of this isn't TMI. But anyway. Period ended about a week ago after just 2 days but with some spotting after. Last night after sex we sat up and realised the bed had quite a lot of blood on it. I thought it was from a cut on the back of my leg but realised when I went to the toilet I was bleeding quite a bit and had quite bad cramps. I'd have thought this was just... what was left from my period, like, dried blood. But my boyfriend (who's a doctor) said he was worried that something wasn't right. I told him I was fine and to drop it, we went to sleep.

This morning I've woken up and there was quite a bit of blood on me and the bed again. It just looked dark on the bed but on tissue boyfriend said something doesn't look or seem right. After having a row where he said he was worried I'd miscarried and hadn't told him I went out in a strop and now he's gone to work.

But now I'm a bit worried. I do know bleeding after sex could be because of a number of things but he's a doctor and because he said he was worried that I knew something was wrong but hadn't told him got me worrying.

I've made an appointment with my GP for Monday but can anyone help reassure me that I'm fine and there's no need to worry? I am still bleeding and hurting. Am I being silly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->