New and anxious

Gigi33

Reaction score
This is my first cycle since having IUD removed. I have noticed a few little symptoms, but doubt I am lucky enough to see a BFP month 1 ttc. Currently I am 11-13dpo and have only had BFN so far.
How are y’all hanging in there?

Welcome!! I know many people who got their BFP the month after coming off BC. Fxd for you!! When are you testing next?

Thank you, Atx. That does give me some hope. I was thinking if I don’t start tomorrow testing Tuesday. I want to poas now, but hate staring and trying to see something that isn’t there.
I have been telling myself it’s ok either way. It’s weird how when you decide, everyday seems like a month.

Hi and welcome to BabyandBump :)

Good luck! :)

Hello!! Welcome to BnB & good luck :dust:.

Hi Gigi...welcome and good luck to you! A lovely bunch of us on here for support and advice. It really helps me x

Thank you, Babybears. I should be due for AF today, but since I’m only the first month off bc, I don’t know what to expect. With IUD, I had a light period for a few days and my cycle was 26 days every month. Prior to IUD, it was 28 days. How’s everyone else doing? Any BFP’s? Anyone testing today? So far, no AF this morning. Fx’d for everyone.

Now I feel like I’m cramping from right below my sternum all the way down to my thighs. I think AF is on the way.

Now I feel like I’m cramping from right below my sternum all the way down to my thighs. I think AF is on the way.
I cramped early with both my pregnancies! I have also been more crampy in general in my 30s and after kids. Are you testing today? FXed!! Any other symptoms besides cramping?

I have zero appetite (I haven’t eaten a full meal in 3 days). My neighbor cooked some shrimp and brought over. My Hubby opened it and started to eat and I had to go outside it was so repulsive. This morning I am nauseated. No vomiting. I had a headache last night and only one bb is sore? I think most of this can also be PMS symptoms, but I was on IUD so long I’m not sure. I want to test, but am afraid to. This early in and a BFN is already disappointing. I know many ladies here have been trying for a long time and I feel like I’m being a little pansy. I don’t have any tests in the house or I would have probably already poas this morning. I did save my fmu in case I don’t start by this evening.

Fingers crossed for you. They sound like good signs :)

Good luck when you test :dust:.

Thanks y’all. I’ll be sure to post either way.

I broke down and poas about 30-minutes ago. BFN. Still no AF and she usually shows around 8-10am. Still crampy. I don’t know what to expect. I’ve always heard if BFN 14dpo, you’re out. I believe I am somewhere between that 12-14 dpi mark.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->