New and kind of on the fence...

ctrueme

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm new but not a new mommy. I have three children, ages 11 DS, 4 DD and 2 DD and my DH and I are planing on number 4. We have NTNP for a while. A year ago we thought about trying but with both of us finishing degrees we thought it better to wait a bit. We are now just taking our time and are hopeful of conceiving in the next few months. This month I find myself in a 2ww but not sure if it will happen for us this month. So, hence the fence feeling at the moment. I would love to be pregnant but I just can't pin point when I Ovulated. Over the last year, I just can't figure out my body. I just stopped taking my ADD meds two months ago, as I was ready to deal with that naturally and I have managed to keep my weight healthy after a 50 lb. weight loss. Last month I had sore breast but found out that was just a symptom of AF approaching. Which was not one my normal symptoms. Usually it's just irritability! I have reg cycles that range from 23-29 days, so some months I never know when AF is coming as the range changes from cycle to cycle. Last month it was 24 days this month who knows. So, I thought I might have O on thursday because of increased ewcm, DH and I BD on tuesday. Then saturday and sunday I had ewcm and my CP was high and after we BD on sunday I was having pain on my right side, that doesn't usually happen after BDing. So i'm thinking O was later then I thought and today I am CD03. CDO1 I was in pain all day along with pressure. CD03 I woke up with cramps. I have been trying not to over analyze things because that will drive you nuts. This almost reminds me of when I was in the 2ww with my youngest DD. So this is a lot of just guessing and waiting here to see what happens. Dec 2. would make me past AF, and I am not one to be late but rather early. Anyone else feeling that uncertainty might just drive them nut?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->