New and learning

impatient1

Mommy to 1 Angel & 2 DD
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and was hoping that someone could give me some lessons in language as well as tickers and such.
My boyfriend and I are new to TTC, so I just came off the pill and am like everyone else hoping for a fast :bfp:. Still waiting on my first :witch: or even any bleeding since coming off the pill, but we have started :sex: since the day I finished my last :witch:. Here's to hoping this journey isn't too long cause I'm not very patient.

Welcome impatient1, I am on my 2nd cycle ttc and still hoping for that bfp. i hope your stay here is short in a good way. there's a thread with the abbreviations on I am sure someone will point you in the right direction, I am not much good at that stuff, but just wanted to say Hi.

:hi: Good luck in your TTC journey

https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html a list of abbreviations and lingo used on the forum

As for a ticker if you find one you like, click on it. It will take you to the website where you can create your own. After you've created it copy and paste the BB code (it will give you several codes) into your Signature, under User CP (top left of your screen).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->