New and looking for advice !

Dragomir

Reaction score
Hi, not sure where I was supposed to post this but guessed this was the best place.

I ovulated on feb 15th, and about a week ago I just wasn't feeling right. Sore boobs, strange taste, etc etc I've always thought it's too early for signs but I was super paranoid so ordered some tests.

My period is due tomorrow and I first tested 3 days before it was due. Both tests I took that day were faint positives.
Yesterday I took 2 and one looked negative the other had an even fainter line.
Today it's not there at all unless you really search for it (and I think that may just be me being hopeful)
Can the two that I first took be the correct ones?
I'm so confused and no longer know if I'm actually pregnant or not!

First of all, hello and welcome xxx
I would suggest going and buying a FRER (First Response Early Response). They are very reliable and are highly sensitive. I'm sorry you're going through all this confusion and I have my fingers crossed that it all works out for you :hugs: Good luck :thumbup:

Thank you.
All the confusion is making me obsessive. I've spent the last three hours scouring the Internet looking for anything that could make sense of it.
I'm so paranoid it's a chemical pregnancy because that's what my last one was :(

I'll get one of those tests as soon as I get my payslip then thank you :)
I have dipstick tests due to arrive in the post tomorrow but now starting to dread their arrival :(

Thank you.
All the confusion is making me obsessive. I've spent the last three hours scouring the Internet looking for anything that could make sense of it.
I'm so paranoid it's a chemical pregnancy because that's what my last one was :(

I'll get one of those tests as soon as I get my payslip then thank you :)
I have dipstick tests due to arrive in the post tomorrow but now starting to dread their arrival :(

Oh honey xxx Losses certainly make new pregnancies a lot more stressful, especially when this part of stuff happens xxx Best of luck to you again and I hope at the end of it you get a sticky bean <3

I just remembered I have an Amazon voucher so just ordered a first response with garunteed delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed !

Good luck Dragonmir. Some tests have different amounts of dye in them, you may have ovulated later than expected. I hope for a BFP for you and not a chemical - I have been there and know the worry and the endless hoping and it's horrid xxx

I just remembered I have an Amazon voucher so just ordered a first response with garunteed delivery tomorrow. Fingers crossed !

Yay!! Try and use FMU (first morning urine) and I hope it goes well xxx

Did you test yet? I'm excited for you!

I'm wondering about your dates though. You say you ovulated on February 15th, and AF is due March 14th. That's 28 days! Did you mean your last period started then? If you really did ovulate on the 15th, you're about 2 weeks late now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->