New and need buddy!

Baby.D

Reaction score
Hi everyone I have been creeping around this website reading what everyones going through and finally decided I shouldn't suffer alone and my husband probably gets tired of all my incessant chatter about dpo this and af that...I am currently on day 8 of my cycle I took my first round of 50mg of clomid days 3-7. We have been not trying not preventing since January and we decided to seriously try. I have had ultrasounds done no cysts or anything wrong there, blood tests all came back normal..I did have one depo shot over a year ago (BIG MISTAKE) My periods have been extremely irregular since quitting bc I pretty much spotted from January until June.
I have an awful time keeping track of my temperatures. I have a bladder disease and I always pop up and pee before I can take my temperature it's nearly impossible for me to stay in bed the first thing when i wake up so I have been tracking my cervix position and cervical fluid.

I finished my round of clomid on August 7th and have been having lots of cramping and fullness in ovary area along with migraines and hot flashes I think it must be side effects of clomid but I'll take it if I get a bfp...

Just hoping to chat with people who are in a similar situation

hi not in simular situation but didnt want to read and run gud luck and baby dust to hun oxoxoxoxo

I have finished my prometrium.. and stated my period three days after finishing.. I am suppose to start my Clomid in two days.. I have never taken Clomid before.. So any ideas of what to expect or any tips I can follow??

welcome baby not sure but i know my sistier did when she got pregnant on her first so will ask her and get back to you ok hun

love to you xoxoxo and good luck xxxx

Hoping4You would you want to be my TTC buddy? You're not to much further behind me in your cycle? I know you said you are about to start your first cycle of Clomid? I just finished my first cycle on the 7th of August I am on day 9 of my cycle and I've been having fertile CM for the last 3 days so I'm not sure if I'm going to ovulate so soon but I just am really praying that this is our month.
I didn't have really to bad of a time with Clomid the one thing I did experience was a migraine on days 4-5 and then today I've been a little nauseous but no horrible mood swings or anything thankfully. Hopw long have you been ttc?
Intrigued thank you for not reading and running and for the positive news about your sister getting pregnant her first round of clomid!

Hoping4You also...
I did start taking robitussin on the last day of clomid it's supposed to help with cm so it doesn't dry up...I haven't had any problems so I'm thinking it is working and I've been drinking a ton of water.

Well I found out today that I have POCS.. Which makes the odds even greater!! Any knowledge on this??

I was taking Prometrium prior to the Clomid to induce my period. The last menstrual cycle I have was December of 2010. This is my first one since then!! Man this is tough stuff!!

Hoping4You would you want to be my TTC buddy? You're not to much further behind me in your cycle? I know you said you are about to start your first cycle of Clomid? I just finished my first cycle on the 7th of August I am on day 9 of my cycle and I've been having fertile CM for the last 3 days so I'm not sure if I'm going to ovulate so soon but I just am really praying that this is our month.
I didn't have really to bad of a time with Clomid the one thing I did experience was a migraine on days 4-5 and then today I've been a little nauseous but no horrible mood swings or anything thankfully. Hopw long have you been ttc?
Intrigued thank you for not reading and running and for the positive news about your sister getting pregnant her first round of clomid!

I'd love to follow along your journey. Sounds like we're close to being on the same cycle. Today I'm CD 11 and yesturday my OPK was +. This is only our second month of trying to Clomid or anything like that yet and hopefully it won't take that. But, Best of luck! and I'd love to be a TTC buddy

ImHoping4U I'm sorry I don't have any knowledge on PCOS or about taking prometrium see I had the opposite problem my periods would never end I was constantly spotting throughout the months and so I took aygestin (a form of progesterone) to stop the bleeding then started clomid after a few cycles with aygestin.
Who would have ever thought it would be difficult to get pregnant when all these years I was trying so hard to prevent it!

Themarshas great we are so close in our cycles I'm only one day behind you! Do you usually ovulate this early? I feel like I'm going to ovulate at any day but I haven't been doing the OPK's merely because it increases my obsession and I'm trying to relax and just BD regularly while I have ewcm (which is now) sorry tmi
Best of luck to you too I hope this is your month! :)

ImHoping4U I'm sorry I don't have any knowledge on PCOS or about taking prometrium see I had the opposite problem my periods would never end I was constantly spotting throughout the months and so I took aygestin (a form of progesterone) to stop the bleeding then started clomid after a few cycles with aygestin.
Who would have ever thought it would be difficult to get pregnant when all these years I was trying so hard to prevent it!

Themarshas great we are so close in our cycles I'm only one day behind you! Do you usually ovulate this early? I feel like I'm going to ovulate at any day but I haven't been doing the OPK's merely because it increases my obsession and I'm trying to relax and just BD regularly while I have ewcm (which is now) sorry tmi
Best of luck to you too I hope this is your month! :)

My OPK is + so technically my ovulation will probably be late tomorrow which is about on schedule- day 13. My OPKs were light for 2 days, then light yesterday midday but positive late yesterday and still positive today. So we've been BD and will regularly for a few more days before going back to "normal" and waiting with impatience hoping that AF doesn't come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->