New and nervous!

Sus09

mum
Reaction score
Hi all,

I am New to this forum and new to TTC. It is my first month of trying and so far negative (not that I expected to conceive on my first try) I have just turned 36 and I am quite worried that I migh have difficulties conceiving.

I don´t ovulate every month, however in the past I did not have problems to conceive, unfortunately I lost the pregnancy.

Just wanted to join you all in the journey of TTC :thumbup:

Finding a the process of TTC a bit frightening :blush:

Hey Sus!

Welcome and good luck! Hope you're stay here is a short one. x x

:flower:

Hello :flower::flower::flower::flower:
You will find lots of advice and support here :happydance:
Good luck to you with your TTC journey :baby:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi:hi:

You're not the only one who finds it all a bit scary! There's lots of advice on here though.

Good luck with ttc :flower:

I understand being scared....I conceived in one try with my son and am scared that I waited so long that I am going to have trouble too...this is a GREAT place to be...so great that you joined...I know you are looking for support, but I am sure you have support to give...good luck!

Welcome to the forum Sus, you might find we go off topic a bit though...!:haha:

Welcome we are all in the same boat here so your in good company :) we have all been where you are :) there is lots of support on here and u can ask anything u like and we won't laugh (much lol) :) no seriously if u have any questions or just want to chat hop onto my journal and I'll be happy to answer what I can or give u a push in the right direction if I can't:) good luck and I hope this is just a quick respite for you and that u will be onto the pregnancy page ASAP :) baby dust :)

Welcome!

You will love it here. I feel like I have learned so much in the last month since I joined.

:dust:

Hi there , welcome . You'l find a ton of help , advice and a lot of giggles along the way.
Well listen any time your afraid .
Good luck:flower:

Hi Hun and welcome,don't be scared everyone here is lovely and everyone is so well informed,am sure u will feel rite at home Hun,good luck ,we are all here for u for the ups and the downs,xxxxxxxxxxxx

Welcome Sus :hugs:

The ttc journey can be an emotional one. You will find so much support on here and some great friends.

Good luck.
:dust:

Welcome! I too am new here. The ladies have been so helpful and supportive. TTC without them would be even more of a minefield than it is lol!. GL!x

Welcome Sus! This has been a great forum and whatever questions or experiences you are having, someone else has had the same thing and can either relate or help you through it.

Good luck!! :thumbup:

Hi all,

I am New to this forum and new to TTC. It is my first month of trying and so far negative (not that I expected to conceive on my first try) I have just turned 36 and I am quite worried that I migh have difficulties conceiving.

I don´t ovulate every month, however in the past I did not have problems to conceive, unfortunately I lost the pregnancy.

Just wanted to join you all in the journey of TTC :thumbup:

Finding a the process of TTC a bit frightening :blush:

Good luck, and try not to worry too much - it seems that stress is a big factor in not conceiving (so many couples that try for a long time get pg while "on a break"!)

I would chart your temps so you know which cycles you ovulated, and use OPKs and/or monitor your cervical fluid so you make sure to :sex: at the right time!

If you have frequent anovulatory cycles I might see your GP ahead of time to see if they can figure out why that is - obviously the more ov cycles you have the sooner you'll get pg!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Hi and Welcome...hope your stay is short but all the ladies are lovely on this board:winkwink:

Thank you all sooo much! It is only cheering me up!
I am a little worried about having it left so late to try for my first, after having a molar pregancy when I was 30. That really scared me.

Well I have my temp charts ready, I have bought ovulation tests and ready to start my second cycle and try. Not that I am getting obsessed! (maybe a litle :blush:) Just that I want to see how many months I ovulate. When I was 30 I missed a month out of 3... just hope ovulatin has not gone down with my age...

Anyway, I am thrilled I joined and be able to talk to others and of course hearing the good news you will all post soon :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->