New and Overdone it!!

mummy x2

Reaction score
Sorry ladies just want a rant, i mc in aug had first af 29days after and now ttc... thing is im fed up of bd'ing! dh jumps on me EVERY night without fail before eastenders just after our little ones are asleep!! Im tired and sore and hope to god this is our month because i cant do it anymore...

ps af is due thursday coming x

:hugs: Well, if it's too much bding for you, just tell him so. It's all well and good bding frequently if you're ttc but it should still be fun and you definitely should not be in pain! Every night isn't ideal when you're hoping to make a baby anyway, every other night is better. But that shouldn't even matter, sex should be an experience of joy and closeness between two people, not a chore to be endured in order to make a baby. I hope you can talk to him and find a way of making it fun again. And if you need a bding break to get excited about it again, then have one!

I agree, if you're not enjoying the sex, then your uterus won't be stimulated and you need that stimulation to open the cervix more during OV to get PG. Besides, for the male's participation in these events, it is absolutely best to do every other day to allow his stock to be replenished so the best of the best will get eggy.

Thanks for the reply its only the last few days that its started to feel like a chore but iv had a word with my hubby and he said he'll ease off on me and wait till im ready again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->