new and shy :)

madefromtrees

Mum to a little dinkysaur
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm Sarah, I'm 21 and have a little boy who'll be 1 next week bless him lol. He's not got a clue whats going on but I'm excited enough for both of us.
Not quite sure what to do around here so thought this could be a start :)

Hopefully get to talk to a few of you soon.

Of I go to fiddle with some buttons on here, and no doubt get myself lost... x

hey im new aswell im 22 and my son is 3 i am trying for my second hope u like the site hun we r both newbies and im so scared of doing sumthing wrong or not bein liked lol x

Me too lol. It's quite hard getting noticed without screaming 'I'M NEW,PLEASE LIKE ME!'
I've just been randomly clicking and half-expecting to delete myself or something. I love the dinosaurs in your pic btw. I've been trying to get my little boy into dinosaurs but he's really not interested haha.
Good luck with TTC. You must be mental lol x

Hi :wave: nice to meet yous, no doubt you will be addicted to b&b quite soon like moi! xxxx

Hello and welcome! I am sure you'll find your way around soon enough and become addicted like the rest of us!! x

Me too lol. It's quite hard getting noticed without screaming 'I'M NEW,PLEASE LIKE ME!'
I've just been randomly clicking and half-expecting to delete myself or something. I love the dinosaurs in your pic btw. I've been trying to get my little boy into dinosaurs but he's really not interested haha.
Good luck with TTC. You must be mental lol x

thank u i have removed that pic now as it was a lil big lol but i love it my lil man is dino mad at the mo lol went lil bonkers on hisb/d with dinosaurs. and yh its weird coming into a place where everyone knows everyone but they all seem friendly enough wich is great do u have any plans for your lil ones birthday x

thank u i have removed that pic now as it was a lil big lol but i love it my lil man is dino mad at the mo lol went lil bonkers on hisb/d with dinosaurs. and yh its weird coming into a place where everyone knows everyone but they all seem friendly enough wich is great do u have any plans for your lil ones birthday x

My mother in law has just bought him a massive train set for his birthday so guess what he'll be into! lol. I'd much rather him like dinosaurs but if thats what he likes...
I take him to a toddler group on Wednesday mornings so we're still going to go there but then go for a meal with him and my partner straight after and then got family coming over. Be glad when its over tbh! how old is your little boy? x

Another newbie here and wanted to welcome you to BnB! Happy birthday to your little boy!

Hi there, i'm a newbie too!.. my son is also 1 next week.. on the 16th July.. x

Hello and Welcome!! I'm Wendy and I have a 9 month old little girl named Helena. I'm sure I will see you around :D

Hi, and welcome to BnB :hi: Really hope you enjoy it here; it's the best and friendliest community around! Please don't be shy - it's lovely to meet you!
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->