new and very confused

justforawish

Reaction score
Hi I am new here and need some advice, I've had 6 mc over a period of 5yrs and 2 weeks ago I got a bfp but started bleeding 3 days later which was more like an implantation bleed (I used digi test which says 1-2weeks) the bleeding stopped the next day but the day after I started bleeding heavier but it was very dark blood with a tiny few clots about size of a pin head, I had no pain ect when bleeding. I stopped bleeding thursday night and tested again fri with digi anf it says not pregnant yet I was still feeling pregnant, so tested again the next day with a non digi test and came back a faint positive??? I am soooooo confused?? Is there anyway you can get a false negitive during implantation??? Someone help me this is driving me nuts xxxx

Maybe you should make an appointment with your doctor? I don't mean to worry you but it may be possible that you had a chemical pregnancy. The hormones don't disappear out of your body immediately so it may be that the test which gave you a faint line is a very sensitive test and is picking up the remainder of the hormone.

I'm not an expert on this though by any means so please please don't worry until you've seen your doctor - there could be a perfectly reasonable explanation for the negative test and you could very well be still pregnant. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you that everything is fine x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->