new and wanting a buddy

snoopchick82

Reaction score
Im new to this section i don't know anything lol... i guess Im looking for a buddy to help me out on all the word shortings.... Im completely thick please someone help..... xxx

Hey !!! I am new here too , but maybe we can help each other out ?? :) x

We been trying for about 4 months.... it took us 8 years with my first 1 so a little worried what about u

i got that bloody response its downright friggin rude if im honest, this website used to be ace but its just dead now and not alot of people care about anyone but themselves.!

We been trying for about 4 months.... it took us 8 years with my first 1 so a little worried what about u

Hey !!

I have a (almost) 10yo son who lives with his dad , a daughter who is 4 going on 14 lol and i am newly married , we are ttc but he is currently in Korea with the usaf. I am going to see him next week so i know it is a long shot but i am going to pray suuuuuuuuuper hard for my bfp :) :)

Aww i am sorry it took so long for you guys , did you go straight to a Doc this time or are you going to see what happens first ?! :thumbup:

i got that bloody response its downright friggin rude if im honest, this website used to be ace but its just dead now and not alot of people care about anyone but themselves.!

Hey ,

Well there is three of us here now !!! Lets buddy up and see how we get on ?

I will do my bit :thumbup:

I am Nikki , 28 , married , ttc but have a slight issue as hubby 1000's of miles away !! I am on day 15 of a 24day cycle :) :hugs:

Hi Im Clare "cough 29 nearly 30"... Im engaged have been for 11 years lol... got a 16 month old lil girl who is my world.. and would like a brother or sister for her... I finished me af Tuesday lol...

I agree with u this site has changed. i hate people who read and run i was thinking bout leaving this nite to find another.. but actually had a response xxx

Hi Im Clare "cough 29 nearly 30"... Im engaged have been for 11 years lol... got a 16 month old lil girl who is my world.. and would like a brother or sister for her... I finished me af Tuesday lol...

I agree with u this site has changed. i hate people who read and run i was thinking bout leaving this nite to find another.. but actually had a response xxx

I have had the same thing , but i just keep posting and talking !! Somebody has to respond EVENTUALLY lol. :haha:

hehe , yeah i am 29 this year ..... my sister's think it is very funny !! So what day of your cycle are you on then ? Are you using any special techniques , or just going with the flow ?! :thumbup:

Well i finished my af Tuesday so does it mean Im on day 2 i really don't know nothing as with trying for savannah we just were bunnies whenever this time we doing it properly lol... i am really thick sorry x

Hi hun !!

No you start counting on day 1 of your period ..... So mine this month was easy i started my period on March 1st , so i am on day 15 as it is March 15th !! EASY !!! Don't apologise i only just learnt this too !! We can figure it all out together lol .....

Where are you in Norfolk :)

Right ok i started my period 10th march lol see something so simple and i get confused.... Im in norwich hun x

Right ok i started my period 10th march lol see something so simple and i get confused.... Im in norwich hun x

Hi love ,

Sorry i took 24hrs away from here as i was setting myself up for a fall if i dont get a BFP after i see hubby !!! Ok so you are on day 7 !! Note down how long your AF lasted for (don't include spotting days as this can affect your Luteal Phase, this is the time between Ovulation and the next AF) Try and note everything you feel/see in the cycle makes things easier !! xx

Ok cool , my little girls dad lives in Norwich . I am just outside Watton :hugs:

I spent most of my child hood near Watton a lil village saham toney... lol... right well i started fully on the 10th thanks so much for ur help lol... .x

haha yeah i live out the back of Saham Toney :) small world isn't it !!!

Hi!

I'm Emily. I'm new to BnB and wouldn't mind finding some buddies! Have been ttc for a few months now. Am currently on CD18 of approx 30 day cycle (I think lol). Hoping all the hard work we have been putting in over last week or so will do the trick this time ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->