new and wanting a buddy

Hi Emily... fingers crossed Im out of action at moment I've done something to my back so really not happy hope it gets better really soon x

hello ladies, I too am in a similar situ, i joined looking for a buddy and wonder if i can join in here?
Im just turned 30, i have an 11y.o daughter and recently married my long term partner, so now to try for baby #2
Gave up my pill which ive been on since having my daughter and taking a relaxed approach for now although i must confess to being really excited!!
be lovely to get to know you all along the way and share advice! xx

Sorry for late reply been really busy of course u can join... wish my partner would hurry up and marry me lol.... we too are now taking the relaxed approach as i was getting too stressed... lets hope the relaxed approach bring us the bfp we want soon x

aww thanks for reply. look forward to getting to know u gals better, baby tak is beyond hubby!! lol
x

My other half just agrees with everything i say lol he don't really listen.... but he really wants another baby... my body has been wierd this month so doubt know where i am or what so just leaving it to see what happens... i found i fell with savannah when we stopped trying and had given up all hope so maybe that's the attitude i need to have again lol x

hey hope u are well ladies?
and is your back any better snoopchick?
ive had a busy week just started a new job so been shattered and quite stressed out. hoping to have a relaxing wknd to make up for it!!

Hey yeah my back is soooo much better thank u.... hope u had a nice relaxing wknd... i didn't.... my lil girl teething again and got a cold. so been kept on my ties.

Hey yeah my back is soooo much better thank u.... hope u had a nice relaxing wknd... i didn't.... my lil girl teething again and got a cold. so been kept on my ties.

hey glad ur back is better but sorry to hear little one is teething-its mad u just get in a sleep routine then teeth come along and spoil it!
wknd wasnt bad, been getting a lot of headaches so when not in work trying to chill and not make my head worse!! :sleep:

I've been suffering with headaches too... at optician this afternoon think my glasses not strong enough... my oh thinks its a lack of something lol

how did opticians go? my eyes are defo not the problem as ive had my eyes lasered and got 20/20vision> wish i knew what it was though as driving me round the bend :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->