New and... WTT or TTC?? :P

Bambinohead

Our first LO!
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Just found this site today and looks awesome. Can't wait to get to know you all and read your stories and thoughts.

I am 22, very happily married for 4 years.

I have been off BCP since first week of April 09 after 4+ years of taking it. Prior to BCP I had a history of irregular cycles and very painful periods. I am attempting to chart my cycle using the principles of FAM. I have had one 45 day cycle since stopping the pill, and am currently on my 62nd day of my second cycle post-pill. No sign of ovulation since stopping BCP, according to my BBT charting and mucus sign. I suspect possible PCOS. We will see...

I am technically WTT (using FAM as birth control) due to financial limitations, but with my history of cycle irregularity I'm a little panicky about potential fertility issues so I'm considering beginning TTC while I'm young and have time on my side, just in case. If I conceived now, Hubs and I would be 25 and 23, respectively when the baby is born, which isn't TOO terribly young but gives us time to work out any feritility issues if that becomes apparent.

Anyways, that's my story.... looking forward to hanging out here!

:thumbup:

Bambinohead

:wave: Welcome to BnB!!!!!! Glad you found us!!!

Hiya welcome to bnb xxxx

Welcome! I'm sure you'll love it here! Lots of great ladies to ask advice on your WTT or TTC journey. Good luck!

Hi all, I am also new to this site. I've been married for three years and been trying to conceive for the last six months, although prob broody for two years:blush: I have tried the ovulation tests etc but still nothing while all around seem to be pregnant and while i am happy for them i do wish for my own bundle of joy.

Just wondering if anybody has any tips, my periods are irregular and while the ovulations tests come up positive i might not get my period for three weeks afterwards but i heard that it always comes two weeks afterwards? sorry for rambling but would appreciate some advice.

Thanks a mill :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->