New app... Angry frog! lol (watch the clip)

NickyT75

RIP Sophie my angel
Reaction score
Just saw this on FB & can't stop laughing :rofl:

https://youtu.be/6Udcvu6aAJE

PMSL!! And serves the guy right for winding the poor thing up!!

haha I know right?

you'd think he'd just been bitten by a shark or something by the way he reacts & frogs don't even have any teeth!! :rofl: wuss! :rofl: x

:rofl: I saw this a while ago and it still makes me laugh

There's actually a kind of cool explanation to why the frog was hitting the screen. Pardon me. im a biology nerd. Frogs actually feed by sight and movement. They immediately try to eat something when it moves in front of them. Someone did an experiment where they strapped a frogs back legs to a turntable of a record player and placed pins around the turntable. Whenever the frog passed the pins, it would jump at them. because the frog was moving, its brain thought the pins were moving. Even after the frog was bloody and had holes in its face, it still kept jumping at the pins. It's an involuntary response apparently. I had a pet frog in high school and read about them a lot :)

There's actually a kind of cool explanation to why the frog was hitting the screen. Pardon me. im a biology nerd. Frogs actually feed by sight and movement. They immediately try to eat something when it moves in front of them. Someone did an experiment where they strapped a frogs back legs to a turntable of a record player and placed pins around the turntable. Whenever the frog passed the pins, it would jump at them. because the frog was moving, its brain thought the pins were moving. Even after the frog was bloody and had holes in its face, it still kept jumping at the pins. It's an involuntary response apparently. I had a pet frog in high school and read about them a lot :)

oh thats horrible! :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->