*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

:hugs: Kay, good for you having the strength to chuck him out. Dealers/addicts really dont get how much danger they could put their family in.

Everyones piccies are sooo cute :D

I have no tolerence when it comes to drug users/dealers either and he knows that so he knew full well what the outcome would be once i found out. He is saying it was a couple of times...bull shit!

SOphie only goes in her bumbo for once or twice a day, only keep her in for 5 mins ish as well! She gets bored soo easily!

Does anyone put the Baby TV channel on for there LO's? Channel 623 on Sky! Sophie oves it, keeps her quiet for ages!

Oooh i didnt know that existed, i shove on cbeebies sometimes but think those programmes r for older kids! Jessica llloooovvvveeesss Ricki Lake lol

OMG mellly yes she's a bloody pain, can't have it on without her being glued to it! So i figured I'd better put a baby channel on instead of The Bill, CSI, and Eastenders :rofl:

WHy did people feel uncomfy? THink i missed something there. Ive sat here all bloody day today! OK ive hoovered, cleaned kitchen, bottles, and made OH dinner, but still! Food shopping when madam wakes - eugh hate it here in summertime

Yeah I am a little confused too! Its all the same people haha!

Sophie loves it, the songs get pretty annoying but she loves the colours and noises I think! At the mo she is watchin Cbeebies, trying in the night garden and she is gurgling away at it and keeps waving her arms out in excitment! Quite funny!

i'm not putting anything on like that
until i HAVE too! emily's easyish to amuse
throw her about a bit and give her a toy
shes happy so no baby tv for the minute!

:happydance::happydance:

she's not overkeen on the bumbo either
wont eat in it :nope: just glad
i didn't pay full price :haha:

and im banned from intg lol oh wont let
me buy anthing iggle piggle related ...
well it is crap :shrug: baby's need programmes
that aren't babbling men in customes :baby:
cant stand kiddie programmes annoy the hell
out of my lol :wacko:

xx​

It is crap for us, but she seems to be enjoying it! haha

OH puts the tv on for Alex in the morning so he can eat breakfast, i keep it off in the day. I dont really watch it anyways so doesnt make any difference to me.

does any one know what channel it is on on virgin???

cant find it

Been meaning to ask about this actuall, just remembered. Anyone elses LO's have the bald bit appear at the back? I know it grows back and whatnot but Jessicas is really bad lol Just took this 2 mins ago

Attachments

• hair 001.jpg
    hair 001.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 3
  • hair 002.jpg
    hair 002.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 3
emily's got a HUGE one
and a wonky head lol

and blooming heck that is a biggun
emily's is big but not spread across
her head like jessicas :flower:

coconut oil!

x​

My friends LO is the same as that Kaylynn

Leanne - I just took that quiz and it came out with September 2010!! Quite accurate I would say! If I cam off the pill in April/June and took a little while (took a year last time)

mine came out october 2012
get my implant out june 2012
so its possible :happydance:

x​

does any one know what channel it is on on virgin???

cant find it
Its a premium channel on Virgin, you have to pay £3.50 a month for it :growlmad:

Alex doesnt have a baldy patch lol, but he sleeps on his front soo his hair isnt getting rubbed.

lets hope this ones right then unlike the other facebook quizes that says your gonna die 3 years ago :rofl:

SUrprising with all the hair Layla has, she hasn't got a rubbed patch yet, few stray ones on her sheet now though. it'll grow back pretty quick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->