*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

No offense Jenny but put my mind at ease u posting emilys baldy bit lol, think u just worry it wont grow back or something. Im hoping this bumbo will help, have u found its making a difference? Kx

its grown slightly now she prefers
to be sat up and on her tummy yea
once she's sitting properly hopefully it'll
grow over i know i worry it'll stay that
way lol poor child :hugs:

but yea it was alot bigger

xx​

damn right :rofl:

one of my favs :cloud9:
one of her too lol

xx​

glad its getting used. Ive still got 5 bags of her stuff sitting here, im actually gonni go back in and put everything £2 coz need it all gone lol Not one person bought a pair of shoes! Kx

OMG, loads of pages to look at - im on page (13) ill have a look in a min x x x :) x

WOW you have all been chat happy today!!

Kaylynn good on you for booting him out, takes a lot of strength to do that but you defo did the right thing. I remember seeing pics of your ex OH he is the muscle man isn't he? On another note, what pram you getting?

I never bought a bumbo, tried him in one in mothercare and he screamed so decided not to bother buying one!

I'm whacked, decided to walk in to town with the buggy and the dog. Worked out on mapmyrun that we racked up loads of miles.

How are all my fellow weight watchers doing? I bought a load of recipe books off amazon, all ww's. Gym membership is going to have to wait until we have spare cash again so for now its walks and the points diet!

Cooper has a baldy patch too!

Mellly - thanks for the game idea, I had the groom answer some questions for me a little while back and oh my god some of the answers are hilarious!!

Cooper giggles all the time now, its the cutest noise in the world!

:wave: to everyone!

Im taking my first trip to the gym tomorow, OH is coming with me :blush:

Hello ladies :hi:

How are you all?? I havent been on for ages so sorry x x

Sorry to hear about the split Kaylynn you know where I am if you want chat or a general moan!!

We're all moved in now ..boxes everywhere still though xx

:hugs:

I hate the gym! I have tried soo many times and I am good for about a week and then I giev up lol!

But to be fair, on a tuesday I play netball for an hour and then sometimes umpire for another hour on top. Wednesdays I play another game of netball for an hour.
and I play GA so its not like i slack off haha! I think 2/3 hours a week is ok, what do you think?

DAY 1 on WW diet annnnnnddd, Oh my god I am hungry!!! I want chocolate!!! haha
I am not giving in though! Takes a little while to get into the swing.
I am going to lose 2 stone, thats my goal!!! I dont know when by though!? What do you think is a reasonable timeframe to lose 2 stone?

i would love a home gym :cloud9:
hate public gyms :blush:

i love netball i was always gk though
bit lazy lol

loosing 2 stone sounds good lol

and hey melanie :hugs:
how is my beautiful son in law lol?!?

xx​

:) too many posts to reply too!!

Beautiful babys girls!!

& kay sorry to hear about the split, knowing you can do it might be what it takes to leave :hugs: x x

We need some new piccies of Ava!! Get snapping Hanny!

Ill take loads tomo :) and upload them i really need to buy a camra!! forever borrowing my sisters :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->