*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Han - Grrrr please punch him!! He has no right to treat you the way he does.. silly insecure little boy!! :growlmad:

He can't demand to have her every weekend.. Access is something you both have to be happy with, not just him!

Mel- If I got the job the hospital has a crèche & they also give child care vouchers & one of my sisters isn't working at the moment so I shall just use her haha

How are we all today??

xXx

Sorry to jump in.. but Hannah just read about your problem :hugs:. As you aren't working ie on maternity leave you are most likely entitled to free legal advice to see how the land lies with custody, access and money so to speak. It might be worth you going to see what would happen.

Morning Ash and Jen!

Not up to loat really! Done some washing, put a load on the line, washed up, washed/sterilised and made up the bottles, polished, swept the hallway just about to hoover and then little lady needs feeding!

Its a really nice day here, but Graham has the pram in the boot again! :doh:

What you all up to?

Looks like I'm not the only one on a cleaning mission!!

Today I have done 30 mins jogging, put a load of washing on, washed up, cleaned the kitchen (and the whole oven) put washing out, ironed 3 loads of washing, put it all away, hoovered and mopped the kitchen floor!

And fed the baby.. like a million times.. and she won't stop screaming, I've gave her calpol, calgel... even tried bickipegs! :cry:

Just managing to get some food! :coffee:

xXx

Its cleanathon day! haha!
Got netball training tonight so going to earn myself some activity points for WW! yay

Cool! Not sure what to have for dinner now though!
Just had Pasta, Tuna, Sweetcorn and Saladcream for lunch - yummy!

me and marc were gonna have WW chicken curry with rice and narn(sp) bread for 10 points but are having it on friday insted now

i didnt have lunch but i had a slice of coffee and walnut cake my brothers girlfriend make! :( was lushh lol
im doing an hour and a half on the bike tonight :)

do you no that activaty points if you dont use them will you not lose the weight?? x

Really!? Mind you if I didnt use them today I could use them another day! You are allowed to save up to 5points a day.

Which curry was it, I used to love there Chicken Tikka one

Corma, marc doesnt like tikka, and the jars are enough for 2 people and i dont like being wastful LOL

do you buy the WW products i love them, if i see a new thing i HAVE to get it lol i got blueberrry wheet thingys and there was LUSH lol getting some wine when i can finally find it lol

The wine is normally in the really small bottles, I cant remember seeing any big ones last time I was on it. I love all the cakes and things they do especially Cherry Bakewells! yummy!

The ww thai chicken curry is delish, had that last week. Tonight its ww turkey canneloni

Go Alex!

The ww thai chicken curry is delish, had that last week. Tonight its ww turkey canneloni

Go Alex!

Is that in a box meal or a jar?? ive never ever seen that!! :cry:

& GO ALEX!! avas not being weighed for another 4 weeks

I still dont know what to have tonight!
I have 9.5 points left and then a further 3.5 after netball training!
WHat do you think? Ideas please............

I am sooo pissed off every time i lose weight i put it back on FFS!!
im goin gym every day now thats it i've decided lol!!!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->