*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Oooh what job you going for Ash? Good luck!

Thank you!

It's being a receptionist at the maternity wing of lincoln hospital.. 34.5 hours a week, and it is reasonable money too!
I've got my fingers and toes crossed :blush:

xXx

I keep thinking about Christmas shopping but then I think it is far too soon!

I've found my wedding dress on ebay! .. There is me and another woman that have put in offers for it so now I'm just begging the woman to let me have it! :blush:

Han - Yep I'm still doing WW .. haven't got any of the books mind so I search the internet to find information!

xXx
If you eve need any info i have loads :) x x
:lol: i got Alex a fisherprice train thingy that was on sale in toys r us :D

Anyone started buying in for Christmas yet? :lol:

meeeee:blush::blush::blush:

there was some 1/2 price fisher price toys in wilkinsons keeping them at me sisters incase im tempted to open them

Look at you too!! I wanna start now but marc wont let me :( x
Hey Jenny Ridley is amazing although I am still suffering with PND a bit but getting there !! i think its the stress of moving aswell, but apart from that he is growing so big :cry:

Hows the gorgeous big eyed Emily doing she so cute :cloud9:

I need ridley birthday hun :hugs:

Hi Melly!!

Yes move went well love being in house when all the boxes are gone i will take picaaaatures :) how are you hun?

Ash i hope you get the job you deserve it what will you do with amelia when your at work hun? xx

Oh han its 26/04/09 ....*sigh* wheres the time going :cry:

Im good thanks! I jujst cant believe how time is flying by!
Graham has another job doing delivery driving for an indian takeaway to get us some more money! Hence why I actually have the laptop in the evening for a change!!

Hey Jenny Ridley is amazing although I am still suffering with PND a bit but getting there !! i think its the stress of moving aswell, but apart from that he is growing so big :cry:

Hows the gorgeous big eyed Emily doing she so cute :cloud9:

she's not doing to badly
started her on food a week and bit back
and she's loving it the little piggy :baby:

im still suffering too hun :hugs:
sucks i know :nope:

time's going WAY to quick :cry:
next month she'll be 6 months its mental!
i'm just hoping as she gets older we'll get
closer or im never gonna feel like a bloody mum lol

xx​

Im good thanks! I jujst cant believe how time is flying by!
Graham has another job doing delivery driving for an indian takeaway to get us some more money! Hence why I actually have the laptop in the evening for a change!!

blooming heck does he ever get sleep lol

x​

He is working until 10.45!
He gets to stay at home until he gets a phonecall to say there is a delivery, the indian is only 2 mins away. Bless him, then he does pivate work on cars at the weekends!
He is a hard worker I cant blame him for being lazy, You wouldnt think he hd no job at all 2 months or so ago!!!

WOW you have all been chat happy today!!

Kaylynn good on you for booting him out, takes a lot of strength to do that but you defo did the right thing. I remember seeing pics of your ex OH he is the muscle man isn't he? On another note, what pram you getting?

I never bought a bumbo, tried him in one in mothercare and he screamed so decided not to bother buying one!

I'm whacked, decided to walk in to town with the buggy and the dog. Worked out on mapmyrun that we racked up loads of miles.

How are all my fellow weight watchers doing? I bought a load of recipe books off amazon, all ww's. Gym membership is going to have to wait until we have spare cash again so for now its walks and the points diet!

Cooper has a baldy patch too!

Mellly - thanks for the game idea, I had the groom answer some questions for me a little while back and oh my god some of the answers are hilarious!!

Cooper giggles all the time now, its the cutest noise in the world!

:wave: to everyone!

Thanks Lynsey although dont think its strength but more that ive given up. Yeah thats him, he is right into bodybuilding but as far as i know this has been recreational drugs he has been selling, dont really know the extent of it yet.

Im getting a new quinny buzz strawberry which has ended up costing me £23 lol cant wait Kx

God i go away to get Jessica to bed and theres 5 pages to read :thumbup:

Ive done lots of xmas shopping actually:blush: Well the woman upstairs works in duty free so bought lots of perfume, infact ive just ordered lancome miracle to add in to soemones but its great coz i get it half price, sometimes more!

Well it all kicked off here tonight, Richard came back and refused to leave so at one point his mum happened to ring my mobile and i answered and told her. She proceeded to hang up and phone his dad who really knew nothing about wot was going on (his dad is one scary guy so kept him in the dark a bit) so next thing both his dad and mum are here and richard kicked off telling them it was none of there business and that its all me, apparently im a nutter lol and he stormed out and been sending me nasty txts since. So im leaving tomorrow, either to my mums or my sisters and thats it done, i cant risk him appearing anytime and im now a bit scared about what he is going to do. I know he would never lay a finger on me but this richard isnt the one i know and is so erratic just now that im just not sure wot he is capable of.:cry: Just really dont need all of this!Plus im supposed to be havign the hv coming on Thursday so dont know what the hell to tell them Kx

Awww bless so you should be getting plenty of money in now then Melly ? x yeay!

Awww my god jenny 6months how scarey is that half a year old already ....awww I hope your not suffering to badly, I can be ok some days then other days I just want to get away from absolutly everything ! but its all part of it I guess ! x

Awww I am trying to hold off weaning little un I don't know why I just don't want to rush it i guess although I will be extremely excited when the time comes.

Ive done lots of xmas shopping actually:blush: Well the woman upstairs works in duty free so bought lots of perfume, infact ive just ordered lancome miracle to add in to soemones but its great coz i get it half price, sometimes more!

Well it all kicked off here tonight, Richard came back and refused to leave so at one point his mum happened to ring my mobile and i answered and told her. She proceeded to hang up and phone his dad who really knew nothing about wot was going on (his dad is one scary guy so kept him in the dark a bit) so next thing both his dad and mum are here and richard kicked off telling them it was none of there business and that its all me, apparently im a nutter lol and he stormed out and been sending me nasty txts since. So im leaving tomorrow, either to my mums or my sisters and thats it done, i cant risk him appearing anytime and im now a bit scared about what he is going to do. I know he would never lay a finger on me but this richard isnt the one i know and is so erratic just now that im just not sure wot he is capable of.:cry: Just really dont need all of this!Plus im supposed to be havign the hv coming on Thursday so dont know what the hell to tell them Kx

Oh you poor thing ..... I cant imagine how you are feeling there should be somewhere you can go and get away from it if your worried about yours/jessicas safety the way he is being at the moment then its probably best you leave tomorrow, how long have you been together hun? Just ring the HV and tell her to go to the address you will be staying at too. :hugs:

Oh you poor thing ..... I cant imagine how you are feeling there should be somewhere you can go and get away from it if your worried about yours/jessicas safety the way he is being at the moment then its probably best you leave tomorrow, how long have you been together hun? Just ring the HV and tell her to go to the address you will be staying at too. :hugs:

Tbh i know he wont come back tonight and its easier to deal with in your own home, dont want to dragging jessica about from place to place . Normally i would never have any worries for me and jessica and still dont really but there is just that niggle because how much he has changed but we will be fine here tonight then go tomorrow. We have been together 5 years and i swear he started hanging around with an old friend about 2 months ago and this is really when this all started and this guy is a drug dealer so im pretty sure he is having a big influence. Just dont want the hv asking any questions, r they able to help get housing sorted or is that outwith there job. Kx

Just say to teh HV you have split, she doesnt need to know anymore.
Not sure if she can help with housing though worth a try to ask :hugs:

Definitely sounds like the drugs are taking over if he's taking to scare tactics. Don't the council have to home you if you got a small child? Ashy will know I think. Hang in there hun. Hope you can get sorted soon.

£23 quid?????????????????? Nice work!
x

Aww Kaylynn, thats not nice! Its horrible how someone can just change like that isnt it!

Morning everyone! Any plans for today?

Hope you get sorted Kaylynn! Not nice to have to deal with all that, and keep her safe like you say.

£23 pound?? jesus! get me one too :rofl:

I want my bed too, someone decided to wake up 6ish times in bloody night. WHat happened to my girlie STTN!?!?! Not awake but fidgeting whineing ! Told her i'm going to stick her in the bin :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->