during that week you're more
than welcome to join us ...
was thinking somewhere cheap
like the real china??

either that or we can grab a drink
or something up to youuuuu?

xx​

Happy birthday jac!

Oh my god, the system stinks. No offence to anyone on here as it's not your fault, you are just getting what you are entitled to but we are struggling so much but because everythings calculated on last years income, we're not bloody entitled to hardly anything.

Pisses me off that the system screws over Joe average, I've never cheated the system, we pay 25% of our salary or whatever it is to the tax man yet I have to miss out on time with my son to go back to work early as despite paying in, we get practically bugger all back.

I would be laughing if OH and I split up. Not that that's an option. I hate the whole f***ing system.

Sorry girls, rant over and I'm really not having a pop at anyone apart from the system I promise!

I am with you on that one Lynds, We are the same! Work our asses off and get fuck all for it! Graham works all day and then does delivery driving in the evening (not all of them) and then does some work at the weekends! And we still just scrape through to pay the mortgage each month!! Stupid System!!

Happy Birthday Jax!!!!!!

Any plans today anyone?

We're going to the zoo. Thank god it's not so hot today as I would have been sweltering and all the animals would have been asleep inside!

Do I get more points for walking round the zoo all day???

Han I've not forgotten your recipe, I've not been on my laptop since but I will get it over to you I promise. We are having it tonight!

Mellly I'm starting a campaign, Lyndsey for Prime Minister, the system stinks. I trust I have your vote :rofl:

what you up to? Have you remembered to get the buggy out grahams boot??!

X

with you both on the above lol! Don't get any help when you both work full time. i got to go back and pay a full week chldcare, leaving me with about 10 a day lol to pay my bills :O

Yep you got my vote!!! haha!

Funnily enough yes I did remember to get it out of the boot before he left this morning!

Yeah you do get extra points!! Let me know how much walking you did when you get back (i.e 1 hour/2 hours) think its low level excercise and I will let you know how many you get - I got a slidy thing which tells me! I earned an extra 2.5 points for netball training (should have been 3.5) but it as too hot and we didnt do as much as I wanted to!

Going to walk to my nan and my mums today! They live in the same road about 2 miles away from me, not alot but it gets us out the house!
I bought an excersise DVD off play yesterday for £2.99 its the Vicky Binns one - Dance it Off!

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments :cloud9::flower:

I'd love to do a black and white theme but don't know if Dan will go for it!

OH and I get lots of tax credits this year because he was self employed last tax year and earned nothing! and I was a student.

Next year I can't see us getting a lot of anything :growlmad:

The system definitely sucks!!

Happy birthday jaxy :hugs:

xXx

Ohhh but Ash, you can do so much with black!!
Alfred Angelo do some gorgeous dresses that you can pick the colour of the dress and the sash for example:

https://www.alfredangelo.co.uk/Coll...yID=d541eccf-be63-4c88-8404-b9a6f5e77d88&pg=1

Not the best dresses but you get my drift!?

you old fart!! :haha:

i said i'd go out for lunch
with my friend leigh at some point
during that week you're more
than welcome to join us ...
was thinking somewhere cheap
like the real china??

either that or we can grab a drink
or something up to youuuuu?

xx​
Whatever you want :flower:

Happy birthday jac!

Oh my god, the system stinks. No offence to anyone on here as it's not your fault, you are just getting what you are entitled to but we are struggling so much but because everythings calculated on last years income, we're not bloody entitled to hardly anything.

Pisses me off that the system screws over Joe average, I've never cheated the system, we pay 25% of our salary or whatever it is to the tax man yet I have to miss out on time with my son to go back to work early as despite paying in, we get practically bugger all back.

I would be laughing if OH and I split up. Not that that's an option. I hate the whole f***ing system.

Sorry girls, rant over and I'm really not having a pop at anyone apart from the system I promise!

It is a joke, that is the main reason i dont wanna start living with marc :(

Ohhh but Ash, you can do so much with black!!
Alfred Angelo do some gorgeous dresses that you can pick the colour of the dress and the sash for example:

https://www.alfredangelo.co.uk/Coll...yID=d541eccf-be63-4c88-8404-b9a6f5e77d88&pg=1

Not the best dresses but you get my drift!?

Ooo that could work! Thanks hun!! :happydance:

How long before your wedding did you actually book everything?? (church, reception etc)

xXx

I booked the Church and Reception just over a year before the wedding.
Then with a year to go I booked the photographer

nothing like planning ahead!!

we only get child tax credits jason
earns about 30 quid too much for anything
else, the only reason we get a bit of money
is because we rent privetly and i dont work
if i went back to work we'd loose money plus
i'd rather watch emily grow up :baby:
we didn't get anything when i was pregnant
and it was a real struggle so atm we're surviving
just.

and of course

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

shopping today .... boooo!

xxx​

Thank you :thumbup:

You shall be my wedding planning guru!

I read on one website you need to book everything at least 18 months before.. so ideally I'd like to have my wedding july 2011.. so it needs booking by dec/jan! ..

I best get this job, then I'll be booking it straight away! .. If not I will cry!

xXx

nothing like planning ahead!!

we only get child tax credits jason
earns about 30 quid too much for anything
else, the only reason we get a bit of money
is because we rent privetly and i dont work
if i went back to work we'd loose money plus
i'd rather watch emily grow up :baby:
we didn't get anything when i was pregnant
and it was a real struggle so atm we're surviving
just.

and of course

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKIE!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

shopping today .... boooo!

xxx​

Jason should get working taxs credits, i think the highest you can claim is like £55,000 pounds

I am a wedding whore!! I LOVE weddings. Your dress is gorge Ashy, and a right bargain!

We've postponed ours til we have more money so you have to fill my void by keeping me posted with all your happenings!!

With my ex, I wedding planned for 18months, despite booking the venue we wanted 18 months in advance we couldn't get a saturday as they were all booked. Wedding planning should be my career I tell you, I LOVE it

someone told me 15,000

i'll have a looky when the form comes through
i worked some hours the past year as well
dunno which month it goes from but they might
count, have to wait for the letter

x​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members