someone told me 15,000

i'll have a looky when the form comes through
i worked some hours the past year as well
dunno which month it goes from but they might
count, have to wait for the letter

x​

Have you rung the tax credit line?? they should give you an estimate?? x

Happy Birthday Jackie,

Ash, WOW The dress is gorgeous, I think James would actually die if I came home and told him id bought a wedding dress !! I mentioned yesterday about deciding when we would get married and he had to go and have a lie down 10mins later !! haha

All I know is that it will definetley be abroad now, possibly Australia as a lot of his family live there and to far for any of my family to gatecrash (long story but don't want ANY of them there apart from my dad but he can't fly)

Lynds I am so with you on the whole money thing, I don't deny anyone getting what they are entitled to but its so unfair when people have paid so much tax every year then get sod all back :nope: We have just got a new accountant and apparently she is bloody brilliant, not dodgy in anyway but the lower our income is on paper then our tax credits should get increased next year (i hope)

We bought Lucas a jumperoo and he loves it but his feet don't touch the floor and when i stack up magazines he just slides off them, any ideas ?

Happy Birthday Jackie,

Ash, WOW The dress is gorgeous, I think James would actually die if I came home and told him id bought a wedding dress !! I mentioned yesterday about deciding when we would get married and he had to go and have a lie down 10mins later !! haha

All I know is that it will definetley be abroad now, possibly Australia as a lot of his family live there and to far for any of my family to gatecrash (long story but don't want ANY of them there apart from my dad but he can't fly)

Lynds I am so with you on the whole money thing, I don't deny anyone getting what they are entitled to but its so unfair when people have paid so much tax every year then get sod all back :nope: We have just got a new accountant and apparently she is bloody brilliant, not dodgy in anyway but the lower our income is on paper then our tax credits should get increased next year (i hope)

We bought Lucas a jumperoo and he loves it but his feet don't touch the floor and when i stack up magazines he just slides off them, any ideas ?

I need your accountant's number!!!

Check out my youtube vids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyhvd0MEGs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAWM1m-OMs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLHoXaC5TmA

Excuse the fact we both sound like idiots!!

Juliette, What about putting some pillows uderneath??

Hey Hayley!
Hope you are okay and your pregnancy is progressing well!! :hugs:

Mel/Lynds - I'd love to be a wedding planner myself.. or a party planner.. basically some kind of planner! I'm addicted to planning (and making lists) :blush:

xXx

Awww soooo sweet haha! I think I may have to upload some more of my little chatterbox

someone told me 15,000

i'll have a looky when the form comes through
i worked some hours the past year as well
dunno which month it goes from but they might
count, have to wait for the letter

x​

Have you rung the tax credit line?? they should give you an estimate?? x

yea they're sending us out the stuff
coz i've no idea how much i earnt and what not
last year so we'll sort it all out when it comes

xx​

i donno if your get the same about as me backdated bcos we have diffrent curcimstances(sp)

avas been asleep for 2 hours, serves her right for playing for 4 hours last night

emily's just gone down for her afternoon sleep

i dunno any money helps to be fair
theres a few things we need so even if
the money just goes towards it ...
still good :happydance:

xx​

Were at the MIL at the moment and alex has his new jumperoo, im quite impressed i managed to put it all together!!

we have just put a pillow underneath for his feet he LOVES it

i cant wait for mine to get hers
:happydance::happydance:

if she doesn't like it ill cry lol

i went shopping and stocked up
loads today, nappies, milk, wipes!
wooooo i like paydays :happydance:

huggies have new wipes out that're
only a quid! :thumbup:

xx​

think i might have to go stocking up, has morrisons or summit still have the deals on does any one know

sainsburys finished last week
dunno about any recent ones ...

:shrug: xx​

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back