*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

i tried to play farmville but have NOOOOOO idea what im doing :rofl:

i think i will stick to mafia wars!!

I think I got it figured out! haha, only joined last night!
Graham calls me farmer mel, oh and geek! haha

Can you delevop PND further on?? cos sometimes i feel like avas ruined my life

& please dont mention anything about that on facebook i dont want anyone else to know

hey hun got this from
https://www.overcomingpnd.com/Warning Signs.html

Post Natal Depression can occur anytime during the first year after delivery though most cases present in the first 4-6 weeks. Sometimes PND starts right after delivery but it can also develop more slowly, often becoming evident
3-4 months following the birth

me and marc are basiclly over, and i feel like if i didnt have it would be like it was like before i was pregnant, i feel phyically sick

Aww Hun, I dont know what to say.
Ava is gorgeous and I think that by having her it has bought out Marc's true colours.

hmmm think marc has a lot to do with it hun :hugs:

Layla rumpy and teething i think, and jabs - happy - sad - happy - sad lolol

my friend went in at 11 with contractions 5 mins apart, still there. 3cm dilated, contractions every min or so but nothing happening lol..anyone's labour go like this>? what happens now......

They will monitor her and maybe give her a drip to get things going and her dilating....if nothing happens then its time for a C sec:nope:

Shes got a bit to go before that though, hopelly the drip will get things moving along!

LOL i just said the same thing to kev - i like it when i know stuff!

she went in at 11am, every 5 mins? how long before drip...c sec...?

hmmm think marc has a lot to do with it hun :hugs:

Layla rumpy and teething i think, and jabs - happy - sad - happy - sad lolol

my friend went in at 11 with contractions 5 mins apart, still there. 3cm dilated, contractions every min or so but nothing happening lol..anyone's labour go like this>? what happens now......

mine was pretty much exatcly like this, i started having proper contractions at 10pm every 4 mins 3 cm dilated then i got put on a drip a futher 12 hours + when by and i had go up 2 4cm and then had to have a c-cestion

they didn't put me on a drip until about 10 hours
after i wouldn't dilate past 3 cms c-section
they'll do as a last resort hopefully the drip will
get things going worked for me :thumbup:

and hanny im here dont forget i know what
you're going through pnd is HORRIBLE!
you ever need to talk you know where i am

xx​

& i think you have to be in labour for more then a amount of hours to have a c-section on slow progress

Hey ladies

Hows your weekends going?

Ridley spent the whole night at nanas last night scarey stuff but apparently he was a little angel ... so pleased !!

Was nice ot have some us time, lately I feel like me and OH barely talk, does anyone else think there relationship has changed since having bubba??

Han I can sympathise, I was diagnosed back in June and tried to get through it without taking meds thinking I was ok and last week they put me on medication ....so I am on that as I wasnt getting any better really, but I am hoping this will help, if your feel bad then please do see a doctor and dont ignore there help either what I did was silly as I never did anything to resolve the problem :hugs:

Hi Mel!! Glad Ridley was a good boy for Nana!
We ook SOphie swimming today, cant remember if I posted that earlier!!?? haha!
Not up to much tonight, Graham has footie at 9pm, grrrr.
Oh well I can read some more of my book, getting well into it now!

Me and SOphie are sat here at the mo blowing raspberrys at each other!!
She is soo funny, she woke us up this morning by hitting her mattress in her cot haha, she normally chats away but obviously coulndt be bothere this morning

i've been trying without meds as well
but its gotten to the point where i feel
i maybe need to talk to the doc i've been
putting it off for months as i wanted to try
and get through it on my own :dohh: but i just
dont feel any better for it :nope:

aw melly sophies so cute bless her :cloud9:
emily wakes us up by screaming dada
at the top of her lungs she doesn't cry anymore
which is nice she just yells lol

xx​

Oooh Hanny, forgot to mention...had leo weighed last week on wed, and he was 18lb on the dot, can you update please?

Awwww bless sophie Ridley wacks his feet down against his mattress and doesnt make a sound in the morning just does that and waits for me to come fetch him naughty little monkey!

Aww Jen I think you should deffo go to docs dont suffer on your own my mum literally dragged me there last week and I am feeling more positive already! It will take time but you'll/I will get there.

I have weigh in tomorrow eeeeek!! looking for a big figure this week!! :)

jacqui , love ur new siggy, i cant believe how much Leo's scan pic looks like Leo!!

Sophie is a cheeky one, then as soon as we walk into her room she just smiles at us as if to say haha I got you up!

Your weigh in or Ridley weigh in?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->