*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Im back and have now had food!!
Well over my points for today now though whoops!! oh well!

I havn been on much today been quite busy!! Its been very very hot here today, gorgeous!

I also need to get Sophie weighed, I dont think she has put on much though!

Question, in the hot weather do you give them cooled boiled water, just in their normal bottles?

Evening ladies ..

Han - My GP advises trying .. puréed potato, puréed broccoli, puréed peas, puréed apple & pear..

Here is a random website I found - https://www.wholesomebabyfood.com/solidfood4to6montholdbaby.htm

Can't believe how grown up my princess is becoming, she rolls over all the time now & she keeps talking baby talk at me and blowing raspberries!! <3 :cloud9:

Hope you are all okay!!

xXx

Im back and have now had food!!
Well over my points for today now though whoops!! oh well!

I havn been on much today been quite busy!! Its been very very hot here today, gorgeous!

I also need to get Sophie weighed, I dont think she has put on much though!

Question, in the hot weather do you give them cooled boiled water, just in their normal bottles?

im well over mine today hun too, was eating cashew brittle LOL :blush:

Bless Amelia!
Sophie doesnt shut up now, sqeeling and babling away all the time haha!

I had a BBQ round my nan and Grandads!! It was awesome! Followed by homemade blackberry and apple pie with cream!! (The apples are from my garden)
Oh and a glass of kopperburg (fruity cider yum yum)

Whats everyone been up to??

Hello everyone omg your bbq sounds lushy Melly ... I am jeolous being on my food sachets and all

Jackie the Cambridge Diet costs me approx £35 per week mad I know but that is all my meals for the week I guess!
I feel more motivated cause I am paying all that cash for the stuff and my councellor contacts me loads each week so I feel a pressure to be good in a way. I have had quite a few comments from people about my weightloss already !!

Happy Brithday Sammie you kept that one quiet haa !

Well done little Amelia ... I remembering jumping up and down when Ridley did it for the first time infact I sent a picture to my OH and mum .... I was a dead proud mummy.... so exciting when they do new things isnt it?

Hows everyone else doing?

Sophie did it once last weekend but now just stays on her side haha! Lazy Bum

I am really tired so think I am going to go to bed in a min

tis indeed, did say the other day :p 25 :O

Sorry i have a mind like stiv!!!!!!

HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY HUN!! :) HOPE YOU HAD A LOVELY DAY :thumbup:

OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY FOOKIN GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

Sammie, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh how shit do I feel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:nope::nope::nope::nope::nope::nope:

girls, she's been here today and dint even bloody mention it to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im such a bad friend.....................:cry:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUN, OH GOD I CANT BELEIVE I DIDNT KNOW:dohh:

oh no :hugs:

quick run round her house with
some booze and choccies!!

xx​

I would but she lives miles away:dohh:

I feel so bad......I should have checked......if I'd have logged onto facebook earlier I would have known, but i got stuck into my cleaning instead and now I didnt get her a card or a pressy and I feel like a bad person now:cry:

me!! gonna wait till next month because the christening is costing a fortune then will be getting bits and bobs in.

We have an argos factory discount store near us so im gonna have a look in there before they inflate their prices for xmas

Happy Birthday for yesterday Sammie!! :flower:

Yep Han..

Amelia is 4 months old today!!!! :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Can't believe how fast time is going :cry:

We are having a bbq today.. well I say a bbq I'm only eating quorn stuff.. I just want to go back to bed, Amelia woke up far too much last night (1, 3, 5, 7 and 9) :growlmad:

What you all up to this weekend?

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back