*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Your houses are both gorgeous, and sooooo tidy!!!

I will post some of mine when I have actually got it how I want, we have only lived here 4 months and I still haven't got proper curtains just the ones that were already here.

Actually the kitchen doesn't look to bad so might post a pic of that :)

:rofl:
ive got curtains and netting that
really dont fit the windows still lol
and no bedroom furniture lol

poarrrwwwwww!
i forgot how gorgeous the landlord
actually is even emily was smiling
her face off at him :cloud9::cloud9:
she's got good taste in men that girl!
not often i have a tasty fireman in my house

apparently it's gonna cost about 3,500
to do our windows ... but we're not
paying so :happydance::happydance:

xxx​

There is a thread on 2nd tri for those that haven't already seen...........Hayley is having a baby girl :) :cloud9:

Your flat is lovely Jen!!

I will get sme pics once we have cleared the spare room, and the bathroom is in the middle of being decorated haha

Aww bless her, I said girl

God quiet in here !! Where are we all!? Madam is asleep, Jac gon home, and OH is away. Looonely, im so looooonely :haha:

I'm here!!!!

OMG Ive not stopped since I got in!

and..................I didnt get lost Sammie x!

WELL DONE!! What you been doing lol? I got nothing to do as I cleaned before someone came over lol :blush:

She's still asleep, tea at 6, so daresay won't be long!!

Think I may go for a random walk somewhere in her new bobble hat :haha: But then i walked lots today so may go more BRA shopping tomorrow, stupid boobies pmsl

Jacqui don't forget your little triangle to go to "last unread post" :rofl:

and she wonders why I never miss what's posted in here ;)

oh god not you too!

when there isa new post in a thread you have read.....just before title is a lil triangle facing downwards - this takes you up to where you read last :rofl:

Just gave her banana with a lil SMA to make it smoother, was waiting for the face pulling.......but she loved it!!

Off out in sling now i think, don't do staying in lol!

bbiab x

LOL, Please dont say Jac and Hanny that you have both been scrolling back through the pages to see where you were??? LOL
I never miss a thing!

X-Factor tonight, wooo hoooo!!
My house is lovely and clean, cleaned it top to bottom, just waiting for Graham to clean the bathroom and the cooker and its all done!! Fat chance of that happening tonight though!

im cooking a roast :happydance:

jacqui you're pants at keeping up!
pm me your paypal i wish to pay youuuuuu!

xx​

LOL, Please dont say Jac and Hanny that you have both been scrolling back through the pages to see where you were??? LOL
I never miss a thing!

X-Factor tonight, wooo hoooo!!
My house is lovely and clean, cleaned it top to bottom, just waiting for Graham to clean the bathroom and the cooker and its all done!! Fat chance of that happening tonight though!

no....:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->