it'll mess up her routine and im a wuss

he's gonna see if he can swap
shifts so now its a 50% yes
in which case i would get there
late afternoon and maybe stay in a hotel
or come back depending on the time

xx​

Jacqui don't forget your little triangle to go to "last unread post" :rofl:

and she wonders why I never miss what's posted in here ;)

:blush:

Your always picking on me.............:cry:

and jenny, dont worry about the postage hun...glad to help:thumb:

Scrolling backwards :haha: what a way to read up!!

LAYLA GIGGLED on way home in her sling lol, was tickling her and she kept doing it :happydance: :happydance:

Madam bed for 8ish - Xfactor, foot spa, tea :D

OH and is noone else close ISH to Manchester to come to girly overnight meet with me and jac? LOADS were coming, and now not many.

Jacqui where can we spam about it? haha

Not a happy bunny tonight..he's pierced my eardrums for me..:wacko:

Rarrr Han you were suppost to keep me informed where's my pm! LOL

Pm me exactly where it is, mind if it's a fri, I might be tied too with son from school. SO might not b able to make it either. PM me details anyway.

Jen + Jac faberooni, houses, very clean and very tidy. (not sure how you do it jac with three kids? I'd have to pay a cleaner to have the kids rooms that tidy! ) I'm not even gonna bother a) It's a tip with boxes everywhere! and b) I have no idea where the digi cam is either and my phone is a bit crap where pics are concerned.

Olivia been really ill, seriously high temps we were in and out of hosp for last two days, then she was allegic to peniccillin. Turns out he has tonsilitus, but her temp was over 40 degrees, for more than an hr more than once, she's alot better now. But still high temps of 38.5 and not too happy! The substitue anti biotics give hr diarhea (sp? no idea).

Hugs to all and Happy birthday Jen hope you have a good one, still no ms yet, but alot of tiredness. xxx

aww bloody ill then allergic aswell, poor thing :(
glad your feeling tired :thumbup: when's first appointment/etc hun?

Yeah she's ok, bless her loads better but not 70% just yet, shld be ok after a couple more days. Just gonna go get her ready for bed, bottle and more anti b's bless her, thn into her cot tonight now temps have stabilised, although still high.

No apps yet, not even told docs properly, don't see point for a while yet, only six weeks, and they ony see you to do paperwork and then nothing until 25 weeks ish think, only need app abt ten weeks so get first scan booked in.

Got ya pm hun.

25 weeks! God i got booked in at 9, scan 12, appt few days after, 4 weekly then, 20 week scan, appt few days after, 4 weekly still, occasionally 3/2/1 weekly depending how busy she was ! Glad really, was always nice getting checked over. from about 34 was weekly!

this time i think i'd be more relaxed like you say though, know what to expect, etc etc

Well last time I did have more than norm app cos ad high bp with son, but Olivia was a breeze tbh, apart from nausea week 8-17 so we'll see. Feeling a bit naseous but thats it.

Well we see you have a booking in app which books you for blood tests and 12 week scan, then no more app until 24 weeks. So I'll go in abt week 10 to confirm, get mw to book my scan but not gonna bother with blood tests etc, I know I'm hiv free etc have german measles immunity etc, And not gonna worry abt the tests they doo for downs etc, I don't see point. So guess that'll be it, seriously considering home birth though after last time. we'll see. xxx

yeah i didn't do downs either, loved her already! I remember reading your birth story, they didn't know who or what you were bloody in for did they!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->