*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Hi girls,

Awww hannah and jenni your girls r just gorgeous and they both look really like u two! Im in a huff as ive still not found my camera lead so cant post my new ones of jessica hmph! Think i must have threw it out by mistake, will need to c if i can get one off ebay or something!

Jessica has been in her own room as of friday and its going great, sleeping right through again so think that and the goodnight milk r working although not liking using the monitors, they freak me out with the weird noises that come from them lol!

Jessica keeps doing this weird thing the past few days, just wondering if anyone knows wot it is? When she smiles it looks like she has an overbite lol like as if she is really biting down? Dunno if its the beginning of teething but she doesnt seem bothered by it, just looks really funny when she does it!

Kx

Thanks babe!! :) x x

and yeh the overbite might just be her way of dealing with teething :):hugs:

Awww those pics of the girls are so sweet :)

Kaylynn I just noticed your txt buddies with emzlouise, does she still come on here ? I think last time I remember her posting her little boy was in hospital.

Not sure about the teething, thought it was happening when he was 3 months then all the symptons went !

how gorgeous are them pics!!! thats one way of making sure she dont fall to the side , i picked alex up about 50 times today coz he rolled off the v pillow :rofl:

Awww those pics of the girls are so sweet :)

Kaylynn I just noticed your txt buddies with emzlouise, does she still come on here ? I think last time I remember her posting her little boy was in hospital.

Not sure about the teething, thought it was happening when he was 3 months then all the symptons went !

Yeah she pops on every so often, not much tho! Yeah he had a water infection but it all cleared up and think he was doing well again. Txt her last week but not heard back yet so will actually txt again tomorrow c how she is. Kx

Awww bless our littleuns and teethiepegs, is it me who is the only one that says that?? I say it and I am like where does the pegs come into it lol x

Juliette I really hope the Hungry Baby works for you, although it might not be happening yet I am sure he will tire of it eventually and suprise you by sleeping through when you least expect it!

Jenny, I am doing ok but not 100% ... i think it takes time, but I think i still have a problem talking about it all ....

Is anyone else getting broody or is it just me and the 'hormones' xx

Hi girlies!

Han and Jen ur girls are gorgeous!!! I wanna little girl now!

Leo has a tooth too Han, and another about to pop thru right next to it.

x

Hey girls. Your probably all in bed lol. Don't have my chas to talk to anymore lol.

Athena has one tooth on the bottom right under the gums. Hoping it pops through soon so she will be out of her misery. Shes sitting up on her own pretty much now :)
We also bought her a jumperoo this weekend and she LOVES it! Would sit eat and sleep in that thing if she could. Its the one that spins to so she can look around at us no matter where we are. Nice cause it means she wont scream when i walk around her lol.

Someone decided it was play then cry her eyes out and not settle time at 2.30am this morning til 4.30am! God I was never up that long when she was newborn! :shock: Damn tooth :haha:

Han - Get some nose drops and vapour stuff to inhale

Melanie - talking about it gets it out in open, and you'll find so many more people probably have suffered than you think! Same for you Jen, dont hide it!

Kaylynn, if you want - pm me and ill give you my mobile number to send a few pics too and ill upload them for you? unless they're on camera then i cant help lol!

Jac - told you Layla wanted teeth cos Leo did damn it!

Kelly - layla loves her friends jumperoo too lol! they're pretty cool!

Said in the other thread somewhere Han but shes growing up loads - and Emily in the box :haha: always the best toy!!

AG, mama2b, ash, pinksnowball - :hi: i cant remember it all haha

I was wondering about Emzlouize too weirdly, used to follow her journey

Morning girls,

bless all these teething babys:hugs:

Tried the hungry baby at his 10.30 feed........and he slept until 5am :) Although he did still wake up at 2am for his dummy and thought it was time to get up at 5 so took me a while to get him back to sleep but we are getting there !

When do they start to drop a milk feed ? Lucas is on two meals a day now and still having all his milk feeds, is it after 6 months ?

LMAO @ teethie pegs, I say leggy pegs and thats about it lol

alex was really really grumpy yesterday , cried all day

he is a bit better today but i have a really sore throat so have been trying not to kiss him .

i must of dont it without realising about 10 times already, omg i never realised how much i kiss my babs!

Morning girls,

Han - aww poor ava, is it the cold she has? Hate it when babies r poorly:( Get well soon Ava.

Sammie - thanks hun but most photos r on camera, the ones on my phone r crap quality. Was planning on buying one online today but got my bank card nicked this morning so will need to wait until new card comes!

kelly - glad Athena is enjoying her jumperoo, jessica got bored of it really quickly, fussy child!

Well decided to leave it till the end of this week then test, sore boobs have gone and really dont feel different at all now but still no af!

Kx

omg alex has got his feet flat on the floor in his jumperoo !!! when did that happen ??? he was on his tippie toes yesterday!!

:hi:

Alex seems like he doesnt do anying next to all these babies! He doesnt roll, situp or have any teeth!

my alex dosent roll, sit or have teeth either

he is teething though !

Hiya! Wow lots to catch up on!

Here is some new ones of Sophie:

https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF3660.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF3673.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF3684.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF3746.jpg
https://i533.photobucket.com/albums/ee336/mellllly1/DSCF3648.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts