*NEW* April Mummys Group *2009* :)

Awww no what a shame hardly anyone turned up! It looked to be a big meet aswell! :(

:( Awww - i hate when people just cancle with no warning - no one is messaging me back about the southampton meet so looks like im gonna be by myself! :lol:!

Hey everyone :flower:

How is everyone today ?

Thats not good about the meet !:shrug:

How many of you still have LO in your room with you ? My OH is badgering me to put Lucas in his own room but he still wakes up in the night for one feed and sometimes wants his dummy so I have to get up at least once a night sometimes more. Lucas room is on a different floor to us so id be up and downstairs all night, don't fancy that !!

Ava will proberly be in my room till shes 1+ when i finally move out :dohh: - its horrible enough having to wake up to put her dummy in and im NEXT to her! let alone UPSTAIRS! :dohh:!!

Morning ladies!

Oh my gosh I can't believe people just pulled out of the meet with no warning! That is awful, I'm glad you had a nice time shopping!! Looking forward to seeing pics!

Juliette - Amelia has been in her own room since we switched her onto formula, she happily sleeps in her cot and it means that OH and I have a bit of time to ourselves!

How is everyone?

I have a teething nightmare of a baby! :growlmad:

xXx

Alex is still in his crib right next to me! and prob will be till he's 5 if i have my way :rofl:

the only problem i have is if he wakes up and rob hears him instead of me he will put him in the bed with us! i dont particularly mind but im petrified that rob will squish him :shrug:

I love it when marc hears her insted of me :lol: he puts ava in his bed (The sofa bed) with him and she always falls asleep :lol:

The other day i was in the sofa bed with ava and i play a game where i suck her dummy and she takes it off me - i donno what happened marc woke me up an hour later asking me why the fuck i had a dummy in my mouth!! :lol:!! now i know why dummys work wonders on babys :lol:

Aww hanny that is so cute :hugs:

Go Ava with her tooth, has it bothered her at all??

Amelia doesn't have any yet but they keep trying, have a feeling she will be one of these babies that teeths for months before anything happens!:dohh:

OOO I forgot to post in here..

OH and I have booked our wedding for..

27th August 2010!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm so so excited

xXx

Hey ladies, xxx

Been a long time I know busy busy my end. How is everyone doing?

Ash - Congrats on the wedding date, i want to look at venues, but sometimes I have doubts about whether I am ready yet? not sure whats wrong with me really just being a commitment phobe I guess!

Jenny - I hope your doing ok on the meds? my dose has been upped and I am not sure if its a good thing, i dont really react to anything? might go back to docs

Juliette - Ridley has been sleeping in a cot from about 5weeks ish but moved into his own room when we moved into our new house so he went in there at about 3 and a bit months and he loves it, loves his sleep too. Have you tried feeding Lucas up at night before he goes to bed also too help him sleep through??

Hows everyone else doing??

I have had a busy few weekends, OH took me to to Bournemouth for weekend then wknd before last we went to London for weekend to see Dirty Dancing.
Ridley is growing so fast 5months yesterday and he has two little teeth coming through at the bottom in the middle it looks soooooooo cute xx :cloud9:

:hi: everyone, we've all sprung back haha! ashy! melanie!

Layla's bottom 2 teeth are set to pop aswell, she's ok atm to be fair!

Hope your all well!

Layla has been in her own room in cotbed since 3 months. She didn't have a lot of room in moses basket and noooo way her cot would have fitted in my bedroom lol! She's been great in there and doesn't wake herself up when hitting out as there's nothing there ! Stopped her dummy, hasn't had it for 2 weeks aswell!!

Well im glad im not the only one who has still has LO in room to, I was beginning to think I was the only one !!

Mel I already give him a dream feed at 10.30 but he still wakes up in the night :nope: I am going to give him hungry baby formula at his 10.30 feed tonight and hope that gets him through.....

Congrats on booking the wedding, dont think we will be doing that for a long time. I was telling my dad id seen a really nice hotel for wedding and he suggested the local village hall as he could get a 'deal' :rofl:

So cute about all the LO with teeth :cloud9:

emily's been teething for months!!
still no teeth though :growlmad:

emily's been in her own room since birth
so im not alot of help :coffee:

and hello strangers! :dance:

melanie - i still dont feel 100% but feeling a
little better from my dosage being upped too
ive got an appointment on the 12th so we'll
see what im like by then ... how are you coping?

i think its recent picture time ladies
we haven't seen piccies in ages unless you're
on facebook but that doesn't count!!
lets see your little uns!!! :flower: :flower:

xx​

baby in a box lol :baby:
she played in there for ages :wacko:
taken like an hour ago

100_1431.jpg

100_1448.jpg

100_1442.jpg

100_1446.jpg

xx​

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/hannahgraceeee/Picture844.jpg

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/hannahgraceeee/Picture862.jpg

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/hannahgraceeee/Picture898.jpg

https://i611.photobucket.com/albums/tt193/hannahgraceeee/Picture908.jpg​

Hi girls,

Awww hannah and jenni your girls r just gorgeous and they both look really like u two! Im in a huff as ive still not found my camera lead so cant post my new ones of jessica hmph! Think i must have threw it out by mistake, will need to c if i can get one off ebay or something!

Jessica has been in her own room as of friday and its going great, sleeping right through again so think that and the goodnight milk r working although not liking using the monitors, they freak me out with the weird noises that come from them lol!

Jessica keeps doing this weird thing the past few days, just wondering if anyone knows wot it is? When she smiles it looks like she has an overbite lol like as if she is really biting down? Dunno if its the beginning of teething but she doesnt seem bothered by it, just looks really funny when she does it!

Kx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"