NEW August Testers

ok ok LEGAN ure a bad influence!! haha i cudnt resist i was so shocked and because i had a FRER i just had to POAS!! wasnt sure weather to trust the IC and sure enuf.. Its got a line, BFP!!!!! still quite faint but will do another 1 tomaro to see if it shows darker! o0o0o so excited, Errmm Jasmine wait till 2maro and ill test again then if thats darker ill let you no then you can add it to the list :)

WOOOHOO!! :D

P.S - Is there 2 Laura Lou's?? im down on the 1st and 6th?? i shud ov tested on the 6th.. but haha i cudnt wait that long!

hhhmmmmmmm - not sure what happened there - i will put you down as the 1st since your test tomorrow will determine for sure that its a :bfp:

xxx

Hello Ladies,

Looks like I got dropped off the list. No biggie :hugs:

If (so many "ifs" in TTC!) I O when I'm supposed to (ha!), I should be testing ... It looks like Aug. 22. If (there's that if again) I can wait that long. If my O date changes, I'll let you know.

My last cycle was only 25 days, and not sure when I O'd cause I was a bad girl and didn't temp, but I think I O'd on like CD16 or CD17 and my LP was only 7-8 days. Trying to lengthen that bad boy with Agnus Cactis & B6.

:dust: to all!!!!

P.S. And if you could, please keep a really good friend of mine in your thoughts. They're doing IVF this month after 2 1/2 years of trying. I keep praying that it will work for them. They've been through a lot and deserve a bean (or 2!). If all goes well, we'll actually be POAS the same day! Oooooo I hope it works!!! If I don't get my :BFP: this month, I'll be sad, but I will be more sad if she doesn't get her :BFP: this month.

Hello Ladies,

Looks like I got dropped off the list. No biggie :hugs:

If (so many "ifs" in TTC!) I O when I'm supposed to (ha!), I should be testing ... It looks like Aug. 22. If (there's that if again) I can wait that long. If my O date changes, I'll let you know.

My last cycle was only 25 days, and not sure when I O'd cause I was a bad girl and didn't temp, but I think I O'd on like CD16 or CD17 and my LP was only 7-8 days. Trying to lengthen that bad boy with Agnus Cactis & B6.

:dust: to all!!!!

P.S. And if you could, please keep a really good friend of mine in your thoughts. They're doing IVF this month after 2 1/2 years of trying. I keep praying that it will work for them. They've been through a lot and deserve a bean (or 2!). If all goes well, we'll actually be POAS the same day! Oooooo I hope it works!!! If I don't get my :BFP: this month, I'll be sad, but I will be more sad if she doesn't get her :BFP: this month.

Sorry!! :hugs:

Thought i had caught everyone when i moved them over!! Will add you straight away!

lots of :hugs: and :dust: for your friend too

xxx

thanks x well i will let you no tomaro if its safe to put me on for BFP.. fingers crossed that this is my sticky bean :) xxx

Yea!!! I'm so glad that we are all reunited again here :) :) :)
And it already seems that this thread is as lucky as the last!!!! congrats laura lou :)
I should be ovulating on sunday ish so now is the important time for me. Heres hoping this luck keeps up!!!
Dust all around :)
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

And everyone keep it up on the :sex:

Congrats Laura Lou.....have a healthy 9months.

xxxxx

Hi please could you put me down for the 26th Aug pls. Am a real newbie (not newbie ttc but to posting)!!! Thank you. x

I'm out :( just got fresh red flow. Best of luck to everyone else!

Yay Laura lou!! haha there was no way you were waiting till the 6th!! Let's hope August brings a lot of :bfp:s!!!!

Sorry you're out ummar :hugs:, will you be testing again before the end of August???

Hi. I'm new to the board. This is my first month TTC my second child. If I O around the time I think I should, my period will be due the 24th. I probably won't wait that long to test though... so put me down for the 22nd. Thanks!

Could you add me for the 22nd?? ... if I can manage to wait that long!

Hey Ladies!! well i tested again this morning with FMU, the line is getting darker so i think its safe to say i got my BFP!! thanks to all of you, keep your fingers crossed for me and hopefully this time its a sticky bean :)

Jasmine it ok to put me down now :)

I'm so silly, Congrats to you too orbsone!!!!:happydance: Let's keep the :bfp: rolling in!!

Wow! A few :bfp: s already!!!! CONGRATULATIONS LADIES!!!!!

stick me down for the 27th please :)
xx:happydance:

:bfp: :happydance: congrats orbsone and Laura Lou :happydance: :bfp:

I'm, in the horrid TWW now. EWCM came and went so i guess i've done all i can for this cycle. Managed to BD wed, yesterday, and today but my PMA is low and i'm not confident xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->