NEW August Testers

CONGRATULATIONS to Laura Lou and Orbsone for your BFP!! Have a healthy 9 months, it must be an amazing feeling!

Hugs to Ummar, Stina Leigh, Fleety and Rdy2Bamom.

Fingers crossed to achekh8707 that AF doesn't show.

Good luck to the rest of us!

hi all well im 3dpo but dont feel too hopeful as my temp hasnt risen as much as it normally does.xxx

hi all well im 3dpo but dont feel too hopeful as my temp hasnt risen as much as it normally does.xxx

Sending you lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: and PMA PMA PMA PMA

its not over till :witch: shows her face

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :hugs:

I gave in and tested 3 days early and got a BFP on a clearblue digi!

Congratulations on all those that have got there BFP :happydance:

Can you add me to the 23rd August

i gave in and took my hpt test this morning ....i am not sure what it is yet but a shadowy ghosty line came up in the time limit...:happydance:

i am 10dpo but dont put me down for bfp yet i will get back to this thread in 4 days it doesnt look right.....i will let you know if i get a proper line....

[-o< please let it be positive!!![-o<

good luck to all!

Hi can you add me for 30th please.

Just got home from an awful holiday.....AF arrived while camping,rained everyday,got told not to go back to the job I had started 2 weeks before went away and OH 's boys were complete pains in the behind for the whole 10 days!!!!!

Roll on 21st when we fly off to France with just my daughter for 8 days of PROPER weather!!!!!

i gave in and took my hpt test this morning ....i am not sure what it is yet but a shadowy ghosty line came up in the time limit...:happydance:

i am 10dpo but dont put me down for bfp yet i will get back to this thread in 4 days it doesnt look right.....i will let you know if i get a proper line....

[-o< please let it be positive!!![-o<

good luck to all!

Fingers crossed that you get a HUGE :bfp: in a couple of days!!

xxx :hugs: :dust: :dust:

Just got home from an awful holiday.....AF arrived while camping,rained everyday,got told not to go back to the job I had started 2 weeks before went away and OH 's boys were complete pains in the behind for the whole 10 days!!!!!

Roll on 21st when we fly off to France with just my daughter for 8 days of PROPER weather!!!!!

Oh thats horrible!! Firstly :witch: while staying in a tent - yuck!! Its bad enough any time but to come and interrupt your holiday is just rude!

Hope your next holiday is fabbie for you - and you get a :bfp: when you get back

:hugs: xx

Oh thats horrible!! Firstly :witch: while staying in a tent - yuck!! Its bad enough any time but to come and interrupt your holiday is just rude!

Hope your next holiday is fabbie for you - and you get a :bfp: when you get back

:hugs: xx

Hey thanks.... She is soooo damn ignorant isn't she??!!!!! It wasn't too bad really, first one after M/C too, so got off lightly as only 3 days as well!!!

We fly back on the 29th....don't know if I should take a test with me.........you know JUST IN CASE!!!!!!! :haha:

If you think you will be able to hold off then i would leave it at home - then it will be an extra special surprise when you get back - plus you will know how scary it is after an MC - so you will be a few days closer to that safe(r) 12 weeks!!

xx

hi there. can you add me? ttc and i will be testing on 22nd. xxx

If you think you will be able to hold off then i would leave it at home - then it will be an extra special surprise when you get back - plus you will know how scary it is after an MC - so you will be a few days closer to that safe(r) 12 weeks!!

xx

You are right.....just that at 43 time is getting tighter....gynae sent letter yesterday after I have had bloods taken in May to say the results are fine no problem!!

This is so frustrating no prob conceiving it's just keeping hold of it that is the problem for me now!!! Oh well just keep on trying and FX'd we get a sticky!!!

It's just how many times is enough???? OH is soooo worried that my health will start to suffer!

I think we missed this month but can you put me down for the 18th

jasmine thanks for keeping on the ball and posting my :bfp: :happydance: congrats to everyone who has already got :bfp: and good luck to everyone in august. X x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->