New bed and wheatgerm oil bfp bring it on !

oldbirdni

Reaction score
Well girls did the deed .. Got the new bed and when we got home the wheatgerm oil had arrived too :thumbup: gotta be a good Omen surely ?? Although from the obscenities coming from oh trying to put bed together ... Bless ikea ! It may well be a while before the mood improves to christen it :haha:
Bring on the bfp courtesy of mr ikea and mrs wheatgerm oil ! Haha

Oldbirdni have you tried Instead Soft cups??

No tell me more ??? Are they cheaper than a new bed ??? :wacko:

That is why i love this forum, when i am feeling down i come here and you ladies make me smile! Love the sense of humour.

I thi kwe all feel that way about this forum , if we didn't laugh at ourselves sometimes we'd cry !!! Btw latest on ikea purchase
Ikea 1 oh 0 !!! Bed still in pieces and so have I been watching hi
Put it together twice and still not done !! Wheat germ oil is a goer though !!! :haha:

No tell me more ??? Are they cheaper than a new bed ??? :wacko:

Yes way cheaper! Some of older ladies have used them to get pregnant. I got pregant last Feb using them so has alot of ladies. They are used for AF but alot of the ladies use them for conception. You BD and put one in after and leave it in for 12 hrs or less. You can get them off the internet. I think I got pregnant again using them this cycle. I know that Desperado is from Ireland and she uses them to get pregnant too. Good luck... BTW I'm 43 and will be 44 when and if I have this baby... :thumbup:

Garnet, if you dont mind me asking... how do you use the softcups? I bought the to use this cycle and not sure how to use them.

ive just been reading about them on line , it seems like a really good idea inserting it after BD to hold the swimmers close to the cervix for upto 12 hours. im not sure how easy they are to insert or remove though, we' can wait for Garnet to let us know then i might order some , in for a penny ( well £750 for the bed !!) in for a pound eh!! every little helps hey !! :winkwink:

Morning huni,yes I used them and got my bfp,there's a clip on you tube that shows u how to insert them and take them out .I love them and feel so secure after using them ,good luck :hugs::hugs:

good morning chick !! stupid question time now sorry :wacko:but did you get up after BD to put it in or do you have to put it in while lying down ??? and how easy is it ?

good morning chick !! stupid question time now sorry :wacko:but did you get up after BD to put it in or do you have to put it in while lying down ??? and how easy is it ?

I can answer this one, you put them in right after he finishes, i just started using them, i keep my legs up, and i put it in, then you can get up and move around and the little guys will stay right there.

What i would like to know ladies, how many cycles using the instead cups did you do before you got pg? I tried them last cycle and no luck, now i am using a CBFM and the instead cups, and hopefully we got it just right.

Hi Ladies,
I suggest to everyone to experiment first while having AF so you get used to insertion and removal. We BD then I put it in and leave it over night and remove it in the morning. Those Spermies have no where to go but UP cause the soft cup forms over the cervix. I also this cycle, put a little preseed inside the cup prior to insertion. We try to BD three days before OV then on OV day but you have to adjust it to your cycle. I also rinse and sterilize that same cup and resuse it. I got a package of 14 and I've only used three. Also ladies I got pregnant the first time I got pregnant in February. I also have used them for two cycles this time. I think I'm pregnant but will confirm soon. Good luck ladies...

One other note: I don't get UTI anymore with these things! I used to get UTI from having too much BDing.

Dh usually Inserts it for me so I don't have to move after bd ,then I put my legs up the wall for ten mins ,and do a bit of a jiggle with my hands under my bum to help those spermies along the way ,good luck lovely.:hugs::hugs:

Ah garnet thank you for the info , when the wicked witch finally shows up after the op I'll give them a go , AND I really really hope and have my fx'd for a BFP for you this month , when are you testing ? I'll be on tenter hooks now ! :wacko: x.

Thanks desperado, as bed still isn't built I'm not sure I'd trust oh to fit the cup properly judging by his apparent lack of DIY skills !! Lol think I'd be safer standing on my head and Inserting it myself !! Hahahaha xx

What's the story with wheatgerm oil?? I haven't heard that one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->