New birth certificate

R_x

Reaction score
Has anyone had to order a replacement birth certificate? What do you need to do. I can't find mine :(

You just go to the registry office where you were registered as a baby and fill out a form. Costs about a tenner.
You can do it online sometimes too. I was able to order Lucas's replacement birth certificate online.

I had to phone up where I was registered to order a full one, they just ask for your details and your parents :)

Thanks I know it's silly but I'm
abit upset about it. I'm quite sentimental and think it's just because I've had it since I was born :(

That's understandable. Mine is all ripped and basically falling apart it I still reuse to part with it lol

I ordered one online once and it cost me £25.. I've since found out you can go to your local registry office and they cost about £10. All you need is your birth name, DOB and your parents names. Then it takes about 10 mins for them to print a new copy off x

I have never even seen my original, i always order them, here you can order them online, pay some money and 2 weeks later you are good to go.

Here it's £12 but if you have the reference number it's only £6 so if you have a photocopy it would help. If you ring the registry office you think it would have been issued from they should get you a copy no problem.

Has anyone had to order a replacement birth certificate? What do you need to do. I can't find mine :(

I have a few tmes u just go to somewhere that does birthdeath and marriage

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"