New but not really...

Trinity42

Mommy to Mika
Reaction score
Okay so I have been thinking about what to put in my welcome thread. It might actually take me a bit to write it all out. Or in this case type it. Okay here I go.
Two years ago I was pregnant with my little girl, I was living out of state with my bf at the time and I came home from work early and caught him cheating on me with his boss of all people. I turn to leave and he pushes me against a brick wall and makes me go into early labor I was only 26 weeks pregnant. I went to the ER and they told me if there was any chance at saving her I had to have her NOW. 3hours later I was hooked to iv fluids and the dr came in and said "your fetus will be to premature" were not going to do anything to prolong its life. Now, It wasnt a normal pregnacy from the start, she never moved much so that makes me think my baby girl had something wrong and the dr didnt tell me.... Anyway I have birth to her she weighed 1 pound and was 12 inches long. Full head of red hair. She lived 2 hours without any help breathing. I am TTC my 2nt child. I am by no means trying to replace Michelle. I am ready to be a mommy

welcome hun :wave:
OMG i do not know how you coped with loosing your lil angel especially under such terrible circumstances :(
i wish you all the very best with ttc :)
xx

Yeah I really dont let alot of people know I dont want everyone to think im looking for pitty....

sweetheart no one would think that, you lost your child and no parent should ever have to go through what you went through xx
well done for been so strong :hugs: xx

welcome hun,
Such a sad story about your angel x

Hiya welcome to bnb xxxx

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/welcome-1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel