New clear blue pregnancy test

hayley x

1AngelSon,1EarthDaughter
Reaction score
wow... this is a pretty pointless thread but I just saw the advert for the new clear blue pregnancy test that tells you roughly how far gone you are... I think its really clever. I bet they are expensive. I guess its too late for me to try one lol but I just wanted to know if anyone has tried it and if it does actually work.

xxx

I was gunna buy one but it only goes to 3wks from conception so for me itr would just say 3+ which means 5wks plus as it tells u to add two weeks

Ooo I just saw the advert too....I missed my chance to pee on it:hissy:

Hmm maybe by the time we ttc again it will be super duper test sticks that tell you the exact time and date of conception??

:hug:

Emma.xx

I used one. It was £14.99 for 2 :O. This will prob be my last pregnancy so figured it was ok to splash out lol. It said it was 1-2 weeks since i had conceived which means i would be 3-4 weeks gone was right.

Yep i have seen theese popping up on here too , Allot of ladies say they are great :) .
I think you can only use them up too 3 weeks thow as that how far they go .
And yes you have to add 2 weeks on , As it works out from your conception date and you allways add 2 weeks on that .
They look rather snazzy lol . xx .

Well I used one today :) and got my BFP so I think they're bloody marvelous :)

My wife used one and it got the week right. Wonders of modern technology huh :)

I don't think they have them in the states yet i've been looking for them and can't find them anywhere!! booo!! If anyone has seen them in the states can you tell me where?? Or where you can order them online?

I don't think they have them in the states yet i've been looking for them and can't find them anywhere!! booo!! If anyone has seen them in the states can you tell me where?? Or where you can order them online?
try ebay x

I used them! it went up from 1-2, 2-3 then 3+, they're really great! :thumpup:
x

I only saw the ad for them last night and I'm so gutted I didn't get the chance to use one, I'm such a one for gadgets! Completely useless for me though because I was TTC and charting etc so I could pinpoint conception to within a day!:rofl:

I was gutted when I seen them as well, I wanted one but OH told me I was mad and that if I'm already pg whats the point in testing all the time?? Spoil sport!!!

i saw the advert but wasnt sure of i had imagined it lol very clever!

hehe i want one...bit of a waste of money just to get 3+ though haha

next time...

xxx

I used one, got a 3+, which means 5+ weeks and it was accurate, when I tested I would have been about 6 weeks. :) Clever thing!

really? thats freakin awesome i gotta try one. this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"