New & Confused

mummy2122

Reaction score
Hello
I'm new and have been TTC since May, I already have a little boy (10) and had a early miscarriage in Feb 08. Since my m/c my cycles were very erratic and it is only since may that I have been O'ing regularly. I am currently in the TTW - I am currently 9DPO. My confusion is over the result of an internet cheapy test. I ordered some cheapy tests which arrived today and being me I had to try them out (the 10u one) and was rather shocked when the BFN I was expecting to see showed a very (and I mean VERY) faint pink line. I did all the usual tricks and placed the test on the bright white sink under the bathroom window to get adequate light and to prove to myself I was not seeing things, but the line was there just very faint. The line came up within the 5 minute time frame and was still there at 10 mins (the time when the test can no longer be read). Do I beleive the cheapy ultra early test? I really dont want to get my hopes up this time and just wondered if any of you have experienced the same thing? Thanks x

A line is a line as long as it has colour, and my cheapy tests have given me a BFP at 7dpo before, so its a strong possibility that its correct! Congratulations!

I've had a couple of evaps on the IC tests and if I ever see one again, I would use a FRER to double-check. I would suggest you do that. Good luck and I'm inclined to say Congratulations!

Thank you ladies for your replies. I have resisted the urge to test so far (it's driving me mad). I will test tomorrow or Saturday and if pos will re-check it with a shop one - thanks again x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->