New cramping each month since MC in January

ebaz

A teeny bit PAL
Reaction score
Hi all

I had a miscarriage in January and since then I have had cramping from O day, right the way through to AF, with it stopping the day of AF. This is something I had never had before MC. I was blessed with uneventful cycles, no cramping, no sore boobs, no PMT, etc. How lucky!:thumbup:

So for the past 4 cycles, this cramping is so noticeable and to start with I always got my hopes up that I would get my BFP again as my body felt so different. But now I am starting to wonder if my Uterus still hasn't fully recovered and I should go and get it checked out? :shrug:

Anyone had this or maybe can give an explanation? AF due this friday (or not I hope!!)

love and luck to all xx

Hi i lost my baby at 18wks in january and was still bleeding in april i then had a scan and had retained products and needed a d/c after that i bled for 3 days had a week off and then got my period which was very light. We then started trying again and i was convinced i was preg as i had terrible cramping and backache and period was late and i never use to have any signs that my period was arriving so i was v v disappointed when period arrived.( I went to see my doc and she examined me and said she thought it was my period arriving) so maybe it is normal after what our bodies have been through.

Thanks for your reply tweety pie :flower:

If AF arrives this week I will wait until that finishes and pop to the docs. It's not fair how we have to go through what we do and then still struggle months later.

Good luck to you xxxx

hi ebaz, i have exactly this, i am also not sure what to do
xx

Aw ducktales, sorry to hear you're going through it too :hugs:

AF due tomorrow and I think it's gonna arrive as done 3 tests now and absolutely nothing :cry: so once that's over I am going to the docs and I will keep you informed of what he thinks it is

Xxx

Same thing happened to me also, i miscarried in march, and bled for a couple of weeks, stopped for a few days, then had what I thought ws my 1st AF, then around 2 weeks later started with cramping pains as if AF was coming and that carried on til my AF came, last week, as soon as I started bleeding the pains stopped, prior to my mc, I never had any symptoms of AF coming apart from sore (.)(.) and cramps the day before, i guess it is just our bodies readjusting, glad I am not the only one :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->