New cycle buddy needed

Mama Duck

Reaction score
Af arrived this morning - 2 days late :growlmad: I did 2 tests (obviously both negative) on tuesday and again the day af was due (thursday). Anyhoo . . . I'm now on a 28 day cycle,so cd1 today. My next af is due 12 September and I'm due to ovulate 29 August. Does anyone want to start this new journey with me?

hi i'm on cd8 of a god knows how long cycle! i'l join u on your journey if u would like 2 share the journey with me. my cycles last 20-42 days so fun and games! :dust:

Cheers hun,much appreciated. Just noticed you have a Dylan too - good choice of name even if I do say so myself :happydance:

How are you finding ttc this time round and how long have you been trying? I'm ok,trying to keep positive,not stressing or obsessing about it this time round. It will happen . . . just a question of when. Seeing as it took us 15 months last time I've always acknowledged that I'll be doing this again for the long haul x

hi i hav been ttc since may but in june i had a freaky bleed that lasted 4wks and had 2 take meds 2 stop bleedin :cry: i went 2 the gp in the middle of it and she said :shrug: so she did swabs and bloods but i hav no infections and my thyroid is ok so gp refered me 2 gyno 4 a scan but i hav 2 w8 til 29th oct!!! :cry: so am a bit annoyed at that. i got my af as normal this month. it stopped which is a gd thing as i was wonderin if it would b another 4wk bleed!!! so i was :happydance: when it stopped. so now on 2 the ttc this cycle. accordin 2 fertility friend this is the 1st fertile day 2day but i could ovulate any time in the next 3wks i think coz of my dodgy cycles!!! got 2 go and change my daughter's smelly nappy now! lol! :hug: and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust: 4 u xxxxxxx

Hello im new to all this as only our first month TTC :wacko:

I am due to test on the 8th September so not far off your date :winkwink:

How have you been feeling this month?

xx

Hi hun,I'm ok apart from af is really taking it out of me this month :( Normally I breeze though it and hardly even notice her presence but oh sweet Lord . . . This month is really horrible. I'm like a slaughtered pig - almost like I've just given birth. Nasty :growlmad:

Hi hun,I'm ok apart from af is really taking it out of me this month :( Normally I breeze though it and hardly even notice her presence but oh sweet Lord . . . This month is really horrible. I'm like a slaughtered pig - almost like I've just given birth. Nasty :growlmad:

awww no! that sounds awful! :wacko: its mad how different months can be just so different! is nature wonderful lol!!

my o/h is away with work for 4 days and im getting so impatient for him to get back lol!!!! xx

Sorry for being graphic - I speak as I find ;) but it's a bit like the weather . . . unpredictable :growlmad:

hey!!! i'm only on cd 4...another long month ahead of us...i'm just ready for af to leave so i can look forward to ovulation

mine is already getting very light, i can't believe it!!

well we r all in the :sex: stage of this then! lol! hopefully we will all get :bfp: in a few weeks. will b really disappointed if i get a :bfn: again! i banish u :witch: stay away from us all!!! :dust::dust::dust:

stupid af is still hanging around, why does she like me so much???

Hi girls i poas 2day not expecting anythin and when i looked it was :bfp:!!!!! Am tryin not 2 get 2 excited as have had 2 miscarriages in the past but am hoping that all will be ok with this 1! :dust: 2 all and hope u all get :bfp: v.v.soon!

omg!!! congratulations! how many dpo are you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->