New day, new cycle! CD1, TTC#1

Hope - I would absolutely incorporate the OPK's now! You can get tons on Amazon.com for cheap! $21 for 50 OPKs and 20 HGCs! I got 2 of that package deal so I'll be good for at least a few months lol

This is just all about persistence and not giving up hope, ladies!! After not getting pregnant my first cycle I got a little freaked out myself....but this time I'm using the OPKs, doing BBT, eating super-duper healthy, taking my prenatal vitamin daily along with FertiliTea (praying it doesn't F-UP my cycle), and will be doing the deed tonight, Sunday, and as many times next week as humanly possible. I became pregnant after sex on my period 6-7 years ago and I'm on day CD 5, I think now is a good time to start!!!

:dust: TO YOU ALL!!!! :)

This is my 3rd cycle Ttc since my miscarriage in the summer. I got pregnant after the first try for my first one. I was also on CD1 on the 13th. I'm excited to chat and go through this month with you ladies. Fingers crossed some, or all of us get lucky this month <3

I'm cd 7 today. So let's get this month going. Hope to carry over the luck from the last group with three+ BFP out of a few girls. I am goin to do the pineapple core this month. This is if say month two really trying. First was a hope and a prayer it happened. Then I figured I'm an old girl I need to go head on with bbt and opk. Lots of luck ladies.

Pineapple core, huh?? I have seen this a few times on here. I will have to do some research!! So you eat it after BD and it helps the fertilized egg (zygote) to stick??

I read you eat it after O. For five days or so. Not before O and not after get BFP if that happens. I bookmarked a page on home PC. I'll link it if I can next couple days working a bit. But I'll try and get it here

Now that AF has finally left, I can focus on TTC#1!

I've seen other ladies on these forums talking about pineapple. I also hear Evening Primrose is good to help with fertility? Hmmm...

Hey girls so AF finally arrived and I'm on cd 2 of cycle 1 TTC #2! Excited! Baby dust to u all!! Xx

https://www.conceivewithpineapple.blogspot.com/

This is the best info I was able to find for the pineapple core!!

Well, this is "OV week" for me (as DH has now called it). Anyone else?

Fingers crossed and good luck everyone!

Hey ladies, cd2, ttc#1 and on month "2 trying! Hope we all get some luck this month!

O week as well here. Forgot to temp thus am grr. I hate when I do that in a crucial time in my cycle. After working midnights. Trying to get a almost normal laying in bed for a bit. Ha. Going to get my pineapple today or tomorrow for after O. Fx. Good luck hope.

Also O week here. Later in the week for me. I, too, plan to pick up my pineapple in the next couple of days. Tried it last month as well, but this month I've started acupuncture, so hoping that extra assistance will help! Good luck all!

I'm cd5 and not due to OV till cd25 so patiently waiting waiting waiting! Xx

My fertile week is next week so just relaxing at the moment. I tried everything last month, including he pineapple core, so this month I'm a bit less enthusiastic about it all! My soft cups that I ordered last month finally arrived though so I'll try that.

so i got a new brand this month because it had a rebate..
well it is not like the other one i used, hard for me to read.
wondering if there is only a partial darker line ,(the left side of the test part) is that positive still?. i think my early mid day one is the positive. or was it yesterdays above it..the first positive?. help..
brand is answer.. oh ps,, the last one is a little torn.. i taped it down and wanted to picture it with out a glare so i pulled it up and it tore a sliver

Well, I think I ovulated yesterday! I have a 26-27 day cycle and today (24th) is suppose to be my "OV day". Well, yesterday afternoon I noticed my EWCM was pink tinged. I've never had that before. So of course I consulted Google and other forums, and it looks like it might have been "ovulation spotting". I know that without OPKs I'll never be 100% certain. DH and I agreed to give it one more cycle before using OPKs. Hopefully we won't have to wait one more cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->