New England-USA, anyone??!?!

Guppy051708

2 by Sea 2 by Land
Reaction score
Girls, is there anyone in the New England area in the States? I am from New Hampshire and I would love to get together with a group of BnB girls!!!!!

I'm in Western Massachusetts! Not far from NH at all!

I live near Springfield Mass. And I'm due May 16th with a boy. Its our first.

oh congratulations!!! :dance:
Our wedding anniversary is May 17th :winkwink:

...not that one would care to have their kid share their birthday with another person's event lol :haha:

hey, lets chat over in this thread:

https://www.babyandbump.com/usa-canada/474847-new-englanders-ct-me-ma-nh-ri-vt.html

im sure the other New England ladies would want to "meet" you! :friends:

Sounds good! I'll definitely post there. :) I'm new to the site, so I haven't really made my way around yet. lol

cool ;) well you'll get used to quick :) i love it here! there is sections for every stage (ttc, MC support, pregnancy-all 3 trimesters, birth stories, parenting, etc.)its great!. see you over there :D

*waves* I'm a bit of a newbie here. Still TTC, but would love to chat with other ladies in the area.
Guppy, I can't seem to access the link you posted...but perhaps a response might come here.
Either way, nice to see some locals! And Guppy, your little man is adorable!!

*waves* I'm a bit of a newbie here. Still TTC, but would love to chat with other ladies in the area.
Guppy, I can't seem to access the link you posted...but perhaps a response might come here.
Either way, nice to see some locals! And Guppy, your little man is adorable!!

Thanks hun :friends:
I'll have to look into the link issue :thumbup:

btw, will you be testing in April? I am running the April testers thread, so if you are you should drop by and say :hi: and let me know your test date. The girls are so much fun and encouraging for that :bfp: :D

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ril-testing-thread-113-test-takers-3-bfp.html

hmmm...i cant access the link either :shrug: im wondering what happened....maybe the admins deleted it :shrug: idk. sorry about that

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->