New, Excited and Apprehensive!!

New2Bumps

Mummy to 2 gorgeous boys
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I just found out today that I'm pregnant and I'm so excited!

I got married last October and honeymooned in April so didn't want to try until then. I had convinced myself that it would take ages to get pregnant and that I had some kind of condition because I had a little pain during sex sometimes, and I was so worried, but after getting all checked out it was all absolutely fine.

We worked out our most fertile days, just by counting back 14 lol and bought a fertility diary and conception vitamins and everything but haven't even used them yet! Am 4 days late and don't feel any different - always thought I'd just know when I was pregnant... but OH convinced me to take a test! The clearblue thing says 2-3 weeks pregnant! I just can't believe it. Will try to get a docs appointment ASAP!

Now I'm worried about ectopic pregnancy or something... I'm an err on the side of caution/pessimistic person... but I'm so excited and feel so lucky. A

Also I had no idea I'd get pregnant so quickly so I've had a drink now and then too... should I be really worried about that!? I just feel like I'm about to come on... is that normal!!!

OOeer. Look forward to sharing things with you and getting to know you all! xxx:hug:

Aww hunny congrats on your BFP !!
Dont worry about the drink you have had , Many Many of us have had drinks before we knew including myself with both my pregnancies, Just cut back now :)

With regards to the feeling like you are about to come on that is perfectly normal hun, Usually mild cramping or the early period niggles are a sign the egg is implanting in your uterine wall hunny & usually happens around 4wks ish so yes perfectly normal!!

Heres to a happy healthy pregnancy hunny xxxx
Welcome to the club !!

Thanks both! I'd love to upload a photo of me and a signature but I'm totally lost! I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually! x

Hunny add your chosen piccy to photobucket or something similar & use the " url " link to put it in your siggy bit, The avatar can be uploaded from your computer but has to be a certain size or smaller . Go to USER CP ( top left ish ) , then scroll down on the left it says signature & avatar .

If you want to add tickers in your siggy just click my or somebody else ticker to be taken to the ticker site, go through the instructions to make your own then copy the code into your siggy area xxxxx ( copy the BB code for forums )

HTH xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->