New, first pregnancy...feeling anxious

xXHXx

Me - mom to be
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to the site and new to being pregnant. I'm 5 weeks pregnant! =]

I think its just me overreacting, being anxious and worried, but I don't feel pregnant. I mean, I am completely over joyed to be expecting and feel blessed, but I don't physically "feel" any different. I'm more tired than usual, and I do have bouts of feeling sick throughout the day. Did anyone else feel like this? I guess I am just afraid something bad is going to happen to my baby.

Sorry for rambling! You probably all think I'm being stupid :dohh:

Thanks x

Hello and welcome, im 6 wks and i dont feel any diffrent, boobs achey and no sickness, were all diffrent so try not to worry to much, is this your first baby. This is mine, had a m/c in march so im very nervous too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thats totally normal hun :)
I didn't have any symptoms until about 13 weeks, thats when I got my 2 weeks of morning sickness and even to this day I dont feel pregnant even tho I have the fluttery feelings and small kicks and a belly already. It will come in time.
We all go through these feelings :) its totally normal!

Welcome to BnB! You have joined a wonderful group of supportive, caring women. We are happy to have you :hugs:

As far as your symptoms, tiredness and feeling sick are two definite ones...and I am sure you will experience new ones, have ones that come and go, and the like. It may take awhile, but eventually you will "feel pregnant".

Be sure to check out the June 2009 "pregnancy buddies" group too! And CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!
:dust:
Jeannie

Heya!
Welcome and CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Its completley normal not to 'feel' pregnant, Your still really early on so you've got all the symptoms to come if your one of the unlucky ones lol! It didnt kick in with me untill I started having morning sickness and now thats gone I dont 'feel' pregnant anymore, But Im sure when I have my scan on monday it will make things so much more real!
Thats just your motherly, protective instinct kicking in, Not wanting anyone or anything to harm your unborn baby, But honestly nothing will :)
I dont think your stupid atall is 100% normal!
Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy
Xx

Thank you everyone who has replied, you've all settled my nerves abit now! lol! I think it is my motherly instinct kicking too =]

Thanks again ladies! I'm glad I finally asked someone, settled me down abit now.

Good luck to all of you!
xxxxxxxxx

Hello I'm new to this site too...Im almost 7 weeks pregnant with my 1st and i dont feel pregnant at all either! i dont feel sick, my boobs r maybe a little larger, but i have no symptoms. i feel tired but i also have a blood disorder which makes me tired anyway cos it makes me anaemic (i have been since birth) so i dont know if i feel more tired! i feel worried too since i dont have any symptoms. The only thing i do feel is often i get a feeling like as if im in a car and going really fast down a hill...u know the feeling when ur stomach feels like its rising...? i get that! i know its too early to feel the baby so ive put it down to excitement...does anyone else get that??!!

:happydance:

At 6 weeks my symptoms just started gearing up - tiredness, sore bb's, ms, gross hair, etc. But I told my dh that I didnt feel pregnant I just felt sick! Well the past week I actually feel pregnant - dont know why - my tummy is bulging more I guess & Ive had more twinges than ever before. My ms is actually getting better though thank goodness!

Welcome to B&B!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"