New Forum: Pregnancy After A Loss

Thanks for this i dont feel comfortable posting in 1st tri about my worries cos people are always moaning that it fills the place with misery. Its nice to have somewhere to post :D

same here

Thanks guys :flower:

I would've loved to have this section with my last pregnancy. Excellent idea!! :thumbup:

Great addition, can't wait until we start TTC and then I can come join in.

This is a great idea, it is a very anxious time after a loss. Must say it's really good to see a lot of you that I remember from the m/c section over here, wishing you all healthy happy pregnancies x

Thank you so much for this forum. I felt so lost in my second pregnancy. Now I will have a "comfortable" place to come when I become pregnant again.

:hugs: :kiss:

Thank god this forum is here. Tested today two days before AF and got BFP ut had misscarriage last april so having someone to talk to about it will be great[/QUOTE

My name is Ruth, i am so sorry to hear of your miscarriage last April. i miscarried in May.. it was my second. i have no children yet.i wish you all the luck in the world... its such a heartbreaking ordeal. x

Thank you so much for this forum. I am not pregnant yet but I plan to move here soon as we get our :bfp:

This is GREAT news and seriously needed!! Hope I'll be joining all those BFP ladies here soon but til then much love and luck to all!!!!:flower:

hi everyone.,

just found out im pregnant again after a loss last year, i terrified about my scan after last time. just hope this year is luckier than last year!

kimx

i

I'm now pregnant again having lost twins 7+6 in Nov 09 and another mmc in 2005. I have a little girl who is 2 and can't wait to give her a brother/sister. Look forward to talking to you.

I want to Thak you SO much for opening this up for all of us.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I'm not pregnant but i do have a question....How long did you leave it before trying for another baby after misscarriging (those have lost) I misscarried at 6week on 11th of Jan. Also how long was it before going back to work? I have been signed off til 4th feb but its getting close and i'm really not feeling realy to go back and face the sympathy looks and 'Are you ok?' as i know i'll just break down x

Hi everyone, my name is Meg and I am currently 7 w and 7 days preg, i had a mmc back in april and I'm just so nervous come Tuesday when I see the doc. I do remember not knowing at the time, that at some point I was in horrible pain, but i didn't bleed so i thought it ws a bad growing pain, my shoulders hurt out of the blue, got super dizzy and really hot. this time around nothing like taht so far, but I stil fear the MMC again, every time i don;t feel sick or nauseas I get worried, or if I don;t feel growing cramps anymore i worry. lol I just worry alot, but, are growing pains supposed to be constant as in a few times a day or can they stop and be normal too?

Hi everyone,

I'm kermit and I'm 5wks +6days pregnant for the second time around. I sadly lost my first little boy in October 09. I had a missed mc at around 12 / 13 weeks discovered at 14weeks 3 days.

I'm so excited to be here so quickly as I really didn't think I would be ready to try again so soon, let alone fall pg again so quickly.

Bunney... Firstly, so sorry for your loss. You must be feeling really raw right now. everyone is different with regard to how soon they go back to work. Only you will know when you feel up to it. In my case I wanted to go back quite soon after but in the end took about two weeks off altogether. Not sure this was a good idea looking back as I then did nothing but focus on work for two months or so and pushed alot of the grief away. Needless to say the grief resurfaced with a vengance in January. Just go back when you feel up to it, I'm sure your GP will support your decision even if your employer isn't too supportive.
As for trying again, best to talk to your doc although I believe opinions vary greatly. If you get the go-ahead make sure you feel ready. Remember you can never replace the little one you lost, you have to grieve for him or her to move forward.

Meg... sending you strength for your pregnancy. I can totally empathise with the anxiety. I'm trying to remember that worrying did nothing to change things for me last time around, I am therefore trying to relax and enjoy this pregnancy and really connect with my tiny bub right now. As for worrying you have no pains, I am currently worrying that I am having too many!
I have no idea what's "normal" i'm afraid and I expect my doc will tell me that everyone is different. Either way I guess we are going to be worrying about it!?!
So here's hoping that all of us here can enjoy as much peace of mind as we can offer one another...

AFM- I'm feeling a bit disappointed as my GP and my consultant after my MC assured me that I could get an early scan this time round. When I called the EPU to arrange it, they explained that they only offer an early scan if it takes you past the time that things went wrong last time round. As my miscarriage was discovered at 14 weeks the EPU would not scan me as I would be having my dating scan before this point?!? She told me I would not be reassured by an earlier scan... excuse me but WTF does she know will or will not reassure me?? She blamed my GP and said she had misunderstood the service that was offered by the Lothian Healthboard. How can she misunderstand?? She works for them too... there seems to be so little communication between all the different services. On paper it all seems so supportive but in reality it is a shambles.
So feeling frustrated and now also anxious as the GP is doing a further pregnancy test for me which wasn't done last time and I'm now wondering why??

Sorry for the rant.
K.x

Hello Ladies,
I am soo sorry to hear about every ones losses. I, Myself have had a miscarriage
I found out I was pregnant on (mm/dd/yy) 02/01/10
& on 03/01/10 had a m/c @ 7 -just a couple days shy of 8 weeks..
Now we are ready to try again!!!
~*Baby Dust*~2 ~*All*~

It's so nice to have somewhere to go with women just like me...Thanks.
I am currently 10 weeks 5 days pregnant after two losses :cry:(10 weeks and 5 weeks) I am further along in this pregnancy than ever before but scared outta my mind. I got to see the baby at 8 weeks with a nice strong HB of 166!! I was hospitalized later for dehydration at 9 weeks (this is the only pregnancy I have been sick and boy have I been sick lol) and HB was 171!! Just hoping and praying that this one is sticky!!

[

Hi everyone, I had 1 ectopic and 2 miscarriages in 10 years. (I'm 30) I'm pregnant again and decided that i'm not going to worry anymore, it doesn't help anyway. What ever happens must happen i'll never give up. With my ectopic i was 6 weeks and with my 1st miscarriage i was 6 weeks and my second i was 7 weeks... So i normally do not get very far. All sort of test was done but all my tests came back negative. Good luck to all of you ...

Hi, I am new here. My first born was still born in March of this year. In June we started TTC and now were pregnant!!! Our new baby is due in May 2011-very close to hubby's b-day. So far I am just so excited, but I know I will soon become a worry-wart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->