New frer

I see something there. It's probably easier to see IRL?! Sorry to hear you're still spotting! :hugs:

I see something there. It's probably easier to see IRL?! Sorry to hear you're still spotting! :hugs:

Having a hard time seeing anything i did a poundshop cheapie, which had a someing on it (posted the image on my other thread) Ended up not being such cheapie as i ran out and bought more FRER's and a blue dye (i Know) !!! LOL

Oooh I feel like there might be something!

Thank you that gives me some hope. Spotting still going on and cervix feels low hard and open :cry::cry::cry:

I'm sorry to hear that you are still spotting :( :hugs:

So sorry you're still spotting hun but good luck :hugs:

Thanks all, i dont think this is going to end well for some reason. If this was IB, shouldn't it have stopped by now?

Praying that ill have 2 good lines tommorow. This cycle really is unreal!

If your in the uk have you tried to go to the hospital and go to the early pregnancy department they might be able to do an early scan to see whats happening xx

They wont scan me until 6 weeks. If i dont get a bfp or af by friday im going to the GP for a refferal letter for EPU

Have you gone to a'n'e say youve done test and have had lines and spotting they will do an internal scan xx

Never thought of that, will try that if i dont get AF in the meantime x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->