New Games!

C

Ceejay123

There are so many new games coming out in 2012!

Assassins Creed
Resi Evil
Prototype 2
WoW: Mists of Panderia (Probably)
New CoD

Am I the only one geeky enough to be so excited!

Prototype 2 is already out... unless you're a PC gamer?

And yeah I know the feeling. I buy everything. Great for me, not so great for my purse!

And to make it worse for me, I buy the Collector's Edition versions of everything, so costs even more! xx

Yeah I know it came out :) not had a chance to play it yet. Only game on pc I play is wow. I'm concerned about the new assassins creed trailer! Looks.. Odd x

Ah :) Yeah I never play PC games really. I mean, I own a few but rarely touched a few, and some I bought then have never played at all yet!

I'm mainly an Xbox girl :) You?

Aw really? I like the look of ACIII, got three different versions of it preordered already :D xx

Xbox too :D Its just the idea of it being Naval... I love the old time France/Italy :( x

Yeah, at first I was like wtf!? But the more I watch videos about it and trailers, the more I think it looks awesome XD

What are you playing through at the moment?

I've just completed The Amazing Spider-Man - got a couple of achievements left to get, but main story and all the sidequests are done. Just a case of collecting stuff now haha :) xx

Haha I love that game. My OH has just had me playing a square Enix game with him, nier. Not my type really, I've been getting the achievements with him on MGS HD collection. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->