New here! 30, Depo survivor just got my cycle back (kinda) lots of ??

Kitcatsmeow

Reaction score
Hello ladies! I am new here and I'v been reading so much info on fertility lately and these forums have been a wealth of knowledge for me.

Well here is my background info...

I was on Depo for YEARS and didn't get AF. Even before I started taking BC my cycles were kind of a wreck. I have been off BC for about 3 years now. It took me about a year to get a cycle back and when I did it was long and heavy and I experienced very bad migraines as well as other PMS symptoms. Then my cycles stopped again about a year ago and I regained them just this past July with the help of Red Raspberry Leaf and acupuncture.

They were pretty regular and predictable 28 day cycles but lately they have been getting shorter and shorter. I also experience bad PMS symptoms including mood swings, bloating, constipation, nausea, acne and breast tenderness to name the worst. The PMS has subsided some now that the cycles are shorter.
Also, mid cycle I always experience PMS like symptoms such as bloating and a couple nights of insomnia. I thought this was maybe ovulation but I've been testing and so far haven't gotten a positive OPK test.

All signs seem to point to low progesterone/estrogen dominance. What do you think?
I have made an appointment with my OBGYN to hopefully get some hormone testing.

Right now I am taking Red Raspberry Leaf tea, Red Clover tea, and Nettle leaf tea. I also have been taking EPO the first half of my cycle and started B6 as well.

I tried Vitex for about a week but it was upsetting my stomach to the point where I couldn't continue. I really think the vitex could help bring on O so I'm hoping to maybe try it in a much smaller dose. Thoughts?

I have progesterone cream and DIM waiting in the wings if that seems like a good option.

Any advice or thoughts is more than welcome. I'm still earning so much but I really want to get my body back in tune!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->