New here...Advice please!

Cjhow16

Reaction score
Hi all. DH and I have been TTC since January. I had an IUD for almost 6 years, had it removed the beginning of January and had my first cycle later that month. I’m now averaging 29-31 days between my cycles. I was pregnant almost 8 years ago and miscarried at 9wks :( I don’t remember any symptoms that I had. DH and I DTD on the 3rd (so sorry for upcoming TMI) and I was extremely wet and have never been that way before. Afterwards I thought “uh oh” lol. This week I had a few days of mild cramping, nausea on and off up until today, and I’ve been extremely tired. I have also noticed that I feel extremely wet/runny down there, but haven’t noticed any discharge when I wipe. AF is supposed to arrive the 17th (Wednesday) but I usually start the day before or day after. Should I wait for AF before testing?? I’m going crazy!!

Not sure how many DPO you are so may still be too early to test, but i say test if it will put your mind at ease go for it!

I’ve been trying to track my ovulation but I’ve been a little lax. My app says I should have O’d 10/02, but the app isn’t 100% accurate obv. The 2nd was CD-15

I would confidently say I’m 9-10 DPO today. I’m thinking about testing with FMU tomorrow. AF is supposed to be here the 16th or 17th. I had nausea after breakfast and lunch. Have a little cramping on the left side. Crossing my fingers this month is the month!

Got a BFN this morning, but I’m only 10-11dpo. AF is supposed to be here Wednesday. Hopefully she doesn’t show her ugly face!

CD32 and still no AF. Took a cheap dollar tree test and clear blue easy test yesterday morning and both were negative. No sign of AF impeding arrival. Gonna wait out the weekend. If she doesn’t show up by Sunday I’ll call my doc Monday morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->