New here and confused..pls help

J

juansgirl

Ok so this is my second day here, my first time trying at this. I am so confused and a wee bit overwhelmed.

I had my first child young, at 19. After our son was 18 months, DH and I were going to try for the next one, I just went off BC and was pregnant within a few months but miscarried. I am now divorced and with my new DH. He does not have children and we have decided to expand our family...:thumbup:

After the miscarriage I went back on BC as my marriage started falling apart and have been on it until now (13 years on birth control) . I went off the pill the weekend of April 16th. My period came April 19th. Totally normal period and wow was a moody. DH and I had sex a few times as we agreed to just let it happen and see where we get..After looking it up on the internet, my most fertile day was the 29th. We had sex a few times that day not knowing it was the most fertile day. According to what I have read, implantation would have happened yesterday if all went good from the 29th.

So here is my confusion:

Anytime I wanted to get my period say I was going on vacation and wanted it to come a week early, I would stop my pill pack early (no I didn't do this often) or I would take the pills back to back without skipping a week. My cycle is bang on, always has been. I just went on the pill to prevent getting pregnant. I stop the pill and a normal period comes within 3 to 4 days. I assume however that since I have been on the pill for so long I am not actually ovulating as I read everywhere this takes a few months most of the time. Seeing as I got my period a few days later does that mean I could have ovulated already? and seeing as my system seems to regualted maybe it didn't need time to adjust as the pill is gone within 24hrs?

Here is whats happening this week and its confusing me:

* I felt bloated sun/mon
* Every morning for 2 hours, usually between 8-11 am I feel just awful and very nauseous. Today being the worse and I really thought I was going to vomit
* The bottom left of my stomach area feels weird, no cramping or anything just weird.Last night I was watching a movie and it flet almost like pinching and pulling. Not enough for alarm but it felt weird like something is going on in there.
I kept looking for the implantation bleed but nothing, never had that the last two times either.
* This being said this week I am so tired (I also have cold)
* I am overly senstive and moody
* there is an huge increase normal discharge
* hot fever like flashes that come and go and make me feel like I need to rest for a moment
* starving during the day but not so much at night - I usually eat for reg - 3 meals a day no snacks.

I tested Tuesday and it was a strong NO - remember please I am so new to this, yes I feel quite stupid about it...lol But I read it might have been a no because implantation may not have happened by then. I was thinking of testing on Mothers day as I am due for AF on the 14th..should I even bother? Could I be pregnant? Or am I just wanting it so bad and looking to far into things?

I am so confused, please help and share your thoughts with me...:cry:

Thank you

I think you will never know unless you test or you can relax and continue to wait for AF. You can have a fertility serge when coming off the pill so it is possible. Good luck :hugs:

I think you will never know unless you test or you can relax and continue to wait for AF. You can have a fertility serge when coming off the pill so it is possible. Good luck :hugs:

I tested yesterday and BFN :cry: AF should have come today...maybe in the next few days..I would really like her to come so we can really know when is a good time to BD and know everything is in order (hopefully)

If she doesn't come in a couple of days test again, it may still be a little early. I will keep my FX for you. XXX

If she doesn't come in a couple of days test again, it may still be a little early. I will keep my FX for you. XXX

Thanks. I tested sunday BFN...still no sign of AF and the weird thing is this. After my first post I had a little bright blood on the toilet paper. The amount was very small. This was Wednesday of last week. It was only there the once. Now this week all the symptoms I had last week are gone except the odd little cramp like feeling. I had stuff that I am almost certain was EWCM on saturday, we had BDed Saturday morning so if it was EWCM I just might have matched it perfectly but now, nothing...Maybe the little little blood I had was all my boody wanted to bleed? Wow I am more confused then ever. I am at 26 days. If I was still on the pill it would come today or at most would be there in the morning.. I don't feel different, weird or anything...just normal...

now what??? wait until the 26th incase it was EWCM??:wacko:

its possible, but then you could still have very low hcg leveles in your system from your last pregnancy. Perhaps ask a doctor for a blood test? Good Luck x

huh?? my last pregnancy was 13 years ago???

Thanks Jennifer, me too. I am trying not to get excited at all. I really don't have any other symptoms other than heartburn and a bit tired.
https://www.chese.info/small.gif

Wrong thread??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"