New Here and due July 2011

momma_of_2

Reaction score

Hello My Name is Allie i have been with my fiance for 5 yrs not married yet i was 18 yrs old when i had my first son he was Born April 2007 he is my miracle baby we were trying for another baby for 8 months when we got thebest new that i am Expecting again i am Due in July 2011 we are very excited :) i am over weight because i have a thyroid problem after i had my son it just went out of whack and i gained weight with this pregnancy i have a tilted uterus so thats why it took so long for us to get pregnant but my uterus is facing my spine but i am feeling some baby movement i am only 14.6days along as of today tomorrow i will be 15wks

this pregnancy is a little scary my son was born with Congenital Diaphragmatic Hernia he had a rough beginning but he is a happy little boy

CDH is

the Diaphragm doesnt form all the way between wk7-10 and whats below the chest cavity moves up to where the lungs are i found out with him when i was 20wks along but he went through 10 surgeries but he is doing good now he is in school and doing better

thank you
Allie and Family

https://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/GemLoux/Welc.gif :wave:

Hi Allie

Our 1st long-awaited baby is due in July too :) What date is your baby due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->