New here and have some questions

mrs.goldsmith

Reaction score
Hello, I got my mirena removed at the beginning of the month and got the depo shot the same day. My dr told me it would take up to 3 weeks to kick in so use two other forms of birth control. Well then my husband decided he wanted to actually try for a baby so we had unprotected sex the whole month. I am due for my period dec. 7th and I have some symptoms of pregnancy. I am having back pain, head aches, nausea, cravings, bloating and some cramping. Does anyone know if there is a chance it could be a pregnancy? I tested the other day and it was negative but it was too early to get a true result.

Well, if you are due the 7th for a period, you can possibly only be somewhere between 1-3 days past ovulation. (assuming your luteal phase is between 12-14 days) Which is way too early to tell!

My guess is that your symptoms are due to being off of BC. I had the exact same issue when going off my implant. I think it's just your body adjusting to being on it's own hormones again! :) Also, if your LP is as I stated, then those symptoms can also be due to ovulation. (which you should of done sometime in the past few days)

Try testing again in a week or so, you'll get a better result then! :)

I suggest you start tracking your BBT on a site like Fertility Friend (in my sig), you'll be able to get a really clear picture of your cycle and ovulation that way. If that's something you want to do. Otherwise, just start BDing a lot 2-3 weeks before your period and you should catch that egg!

Well, if you are due the 7th for a period, you can possibly only be somewhere between 1-3 days past ovulation. (assuming your luteal phase is between 12-14 days) Which is way too early to tell!

My guess is that your symptoms are due to being off of BC. I had the exact same issue when going off my implant. I think it's just your body adjusting to being on it's own hormones again! :) Also, if your LP is as I stated, then those symptoms can also be due to ovulation. (which you should of done sometime in the past few days)

Try testing again in a week or so, you'll get a better result then! :)

I suggest you start tracking your BBT on a site like Fertility Friend (in my sig), you'll be able to get a really clear picture of your cycle and ovulation that way. If that's something you want to do. Otherwise, just start BDing a lot 2-3 weeks before your period and you should catch that egg!

Thank you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"