New here and looking for Buddies :)

LadyMum

Reaction score
Hi Ladies!! I am TTC #3 and would really love some supportive buddies. I am 26, DH 25 with two daughters 2.5 and 10 months. With my last I did BBT temp and OPKs (however OPKs were an epic fail) I charted with fertilityfriend.com and am hoping to get back into the swing of things soon as soon as AF shows...

Hiya I am new here to got AF yesterday so now in my 2nd cycle for baby 2, I have a daughter 19 months x

hey!! are you charting etc or just letting nature take its course?

Hello I am 22 my husband is 29 We have 3 kids all boys 7 , 2 1/2 , and 1 We have 1 child together and we both have a child from previous relationships. We are trying one last time for a girl haha.:winkwink: I am currently 15 days late for my period and I am so confused! I took a blood test last Thursday.. Currently waiting to hear back from the Dr.
My last 2 pregnancies I did not even try haha and just became preg and found out when I thought I had the flu.
This time I am trying and am super late.. I got a BFN tonight and im discouraged maybe I am not pregnant? But i have never been this late ever:nope: so im hoping my hcg levels are low My last period was june 11th.
What do you ladies think could I have conceived later than I thought making it too early to detect on a home test?
I have had sore nipples as of today noticeable but not bad, cramping off and on, TMI but eggwhite like discharge?
Thanks.:thumbup:

Hey, LadyMum!
I'm TTC #3 as well. I charted BBT on fertility friend and on paper last time as well, and I just signed up yesterday to start again. AF arrived for me yesterday, so I'm on CD2. I used an ovulation test once, but I found the whole thing expensive and pointless. Charting gave me something to keep me occupied and focused. Of course, the month we went on holiday and I decided to take a break from BBT ing is the month I got my BFP. :D Isn't that always the way, though? Anyway, it made me feel like I was doing something proactive, and it felt good to know where I stood so I'm doing it again.

Hi, I am 24 OH is 27 we have 2 daughters age 5 & 3 and have been TTC#3 since April, hoping for a boy this time but would be happy either way. Have been using CB digi OPK last cycle started taking EPO and OH has been taking mulitvitamins. AF is due 31st July so i'm actually in my TWW now but just don't think its my month so waitin on AF to rear her ugly head lol. Once my next cycle starts i think we will ditch the OPKs as they really put the pressure on BDing at the right time, going to carry on with the EPO and thinkin about taking Robittusin. Hope to get to know u all and Good Luck x

Hello I am 22 my husband is 29 We have 3 kids all boys 7 , 2 1/2 , and 1 We have 1 child together and we both have a child from previous relationships. We are trying one last time for a girl haha.:winkwink: I am currently 15 days late for my period and I am so confused! I took a blood test last Thursday.. Currently waiting to hear back from the Dr.
My last 2 pregnancies I did not even try haha and just became preg and found out when I thought I had the flu.
This time I am trying and am super late.. I got a BFN tonight and im discouraged maybe I am not pregnant? But i have never been this late ever:nope: so im hoping my hcg levels are low My last period was june 11th.
What do you ladies think could I have conceived later than I thought making it too early to detect on a home test?
I have had sore nipples as of today noticeable but not bad, cramping off and on, TMI but eggwhite like discharge?
Thanks.:thumbup:

Hi, if a blood test doesn't detect HCG then your probably not pregnant, how many days are your cycles on average as being stressed about TTC could delay your cycle. I summarise every little symptom lol but every month it turns out to be a BFN, hope your Dr has some good news for you, FXs x

I know BETAs are supposed to be 100% but with that being said I had BETA that was super neg. <.2 and THREE DAYS later got 6 blazing BFPs :giggle: so there is always room for error.

AFM since I have not had PP AF yet I randomly test and last night got the urge and got a faint line on a clear blue easy in 3 min....

https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/poas-2.jpg

But then I followed it up by an internet cheapie FRER and Walgreens Digi that were all BFN so I guess it was a fluke...

That's the tough part I have NO freggin clue. I haven't had a PP AF yet so I have no clue where I am. could be 1 day or 20 days... I followed with a FRER, and walgreens digi that were a BFN so I'm thinking the CBE was a fluke...

Hi, I am 24 OH is 27 we have 2 daughters age 5 & 3 and have been TTC#3 since April, hoping for a boy this time but would be happy either way. Have been using CB digi OPK last cycle started taking EPO and OH has been taking mulitvitamins. AF is due 31st July so i'm actually in my TWW now but just don't think its my month so waitin on AF to rear her ugly head lol. Once my next cycle starts i think we will ditch the OPKs as they really put the pressure on BDing at the right time, going to carry on with the EPO and thinkin about taking Robittusin. Hope to get to know u all and Good Luck x

I totally agree with the OPKs putting pressure on. It's also pretty stressful waiting for that positive strip and not knowing if it's a "real positive" etc. :p GL catching the eggie!!

sooo my paranoia got the best of me so my doc they did a urine test there and said it was "inconclusive" :dunno: so they sent me for a beta. We'll know in the AM what the real deal is... so don't think I'm gonna sleep tonight...

I know really hate those OPKs now lol. Hope you get that BFP hun! I fell pregnant with my 2 girls first cycle so think i was expecting that again this time but just keep seein AF each month, I didn't use any conception aids with my 2 girls x

Yea those anticipatory cycles stink!! My first was a surprise and second was only one cycle of trying. I remember getting so frustrated because I did OPKs and BBTs and cervical position, CM the whole nine yards ( Never got a positive OPK because I Od SO late I ran out of tests :p) By the time AF was due I swore to DH I was done with the ttc if I wasn't preggo. I took like 100 hpts, all neg. 18 had a pelvic- nope. 19th blood test beta NEG. Still no af so TWO days later I took my last Hpt and holy shocker it was a BFP! My doc gave me some grief about "letting go of the cycle and accepting I was not preggo" it felt SO good to wave that stick in his face :giggle: Sure enough, just implanted late :p

My first was a surprise aswell actually as i was only 17 and we definately weren't trying, i didn't find out until i was 12wks gone, but lookin back it was only 1 cycle so i must of concieved first time, my second i had the implant out and we were TTC after 5wks i didn't get AF so did a test and got my BFP! How long have you been TTC#3? my AF is due on sun and i feel for sure we didn't catch the egg this time, gettin really dissapointed wiv each cycle that passes as it was so easy the 1st 2 times x

We haven't really been "TTC" more NTNP since I still haven't gotten a PP/AF to track. But since we have nothing to track and are not being "safe" I take random HPTs just to see if I caught the eggie on the very first PP cycle. still waiting for the doc to call and let me know what's up :p I'm BFing still so it makes things complicated :p

Wow 17!! My BFF was 16 and more than half of my husband's siblings all had kids under 18. It really isn't that "uncommon" anymore and most become awesome parents. My SIL is preggo with her 2nd and although I would wish she chose a different path for HER she is a good Mom. I worked daycare for 8 years and saw PLENTY of "older" horrific moms!! Age means nothing to me.

We haven't really been "TTC" more NTNP since I still haven't gotten a PP/AF to track. But since we have nothing to track and are not being "safe" I take random HPTs just to see if I caught the eggie on the very first PP cycle. still waiting for the doc to call and let me know what's up :p I'm BFing still so it makes things complicated :p

Wow 17!! My BFF was 16 and more than half of my husband's siblings all had kids under 18. It really isn't that "uncommon" anymore and most become awesome parents. My SIL is preggo with her 2nd and although I would wish she chose a different path for HER she is a good Mom. I worked daycare for 8 years and saw PLENTY of "older" horrific moms!! Age means nothing to me.

Owe i see sometimes the NTNP method works better as your less stressed and everything happens naturally. I breastfed and didn't get an AF the entire time, i don't really know why though.

It was a shock and we were happy at the same time and i manage to finish college before i gave birth which was good. thats the main thing as long as your a great mum then ppl shouldn't question the age, it does make me mad sometimes x

I didn't get a PP AF with my last until 2 months after I had completely weaned her. I had to stop Evie early because of a horrific poison ivy infection that landed me in the hospital on crazy milk interfearing drugs. We stopped cold turkey and she used the freezer stash to wean to formula but it still took me 2 months to get an AF after. Still waiting on the doc to call... I'm not holding out for much hope of a bfp but with the "maybe positive" on the CBE I'd just like some peace of mind :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->