New here and looking for Buddies :)

Oooh the poison ivy sounds really bad, it has no long lastin effects then? It took me 2 months 2 wean my second off breast milk and my first was only on breast milk for about a wk because i had GPS and she was very ill when she was born and on antibiotics so she lost a lot of weight that first wk and the doctor wanted her keepin some milk dwn so he advised we started formula. I hope your doc gets back to you soon wiv the results so u know where your at x

results are in: BFN. I'm really not surprised actually. I didn't have much faith to start so now I'm just back to waiting for that AF :)

Thanks!! I am not holding my breath for AF tho. It took me 2 months after I completely weaned Evelyn to get af back and even though Paige is 10 months she is way too booby attached for me to believe she'll wean anytime soon :p

I know wat u mean my second was the same she use to scream when i tried to feed her with a bottle, i have my FXs AF will return soon for you x

11dpo and i got my BFP this mornin!

wooo hoooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you hun, hope your AF turns up soon so u can get your BFP!!!!!!!!! x

I really wasn't expectin it lol x

So my OB has put me on 10mg progesterone and 50mg clomid. I've never taken ANY kind of fertility aid so I am pretty nervous.

Hi I'm new here too and ttc #1. My doc wants me to try OPKs for the time being. I hope they work, I tried charting before too but that didn't work out for me.

Good luck all. :)

Yes we are still breastfeeding. I've been doing OPKs for months with no positive O or bleed. So we're gonna give the progesterone and clomid a try. I am only BFing 2-3 times a day and even those "feeds" are more comfort suckles than actual feeding. She doesn't see that the BFing should have much of an impact on my conceiving.

I hope the prescription works out for you hun, i know when i was breastfeeding i didn't have any periods and my Dr told me it was because i wasn't ovulating, but i didn't have any tests to comfirm this as we weren't TTC. Are you weaning your daughter off brestfeeding now? x

sorta, she is starting to self-wean. We've gone down to 2-3 nursing sessions a day and most of it is just comfort suckling. She gets expressed milk in a sippy for meals. I have about 2000 oz frozen in my deep freezer so we're trying to go through that before it expires. She's only really interested in nursing when she's going to sleep and she only gives me those comfort easy suckles not the real 'feeding' ones. So I have a feeling it wont last much longer. I had to stop BFing evie at 8 months so my goal was to pass that so even making it this far is a huge milestone for me :D

Sounds like it won't be long until shes completely weaned then, my daughter was about 9months when she stopped i think they wean when their ready and you can't really push it much x

So we decided to wait until September 1st to start the progesterone. It gives me a real easy start. We're going to do days 3-7 in hopes to O earlier. I Od super late with Pagie at cd 25! So hopefully I can at least get some shorter cycles out of it all :p

Not long to wait then hun! I hope the progesterone works first time x

How is everyone? Well progesterone failed the first time around so we're hoping try 2 will start something. I am thinking I'm probably going to have to wean to make it work... Paige turned ONE yesterday! Ahh!!! I now have two toddlers!! Omg! And the baby fever kicks in hard :p

Sorry to hear it failed hun, hope your nxt try results in your BFP x

Having a HORRIBLE time now :( Well we tried progesterone last month and didn't get a bleed. No biggie we were going to wait and try again around Oct/Nov when we could dedicate to BDing. To catch everyone up, I had a M/C in march and have not had an AF since then. So the last 2 nights Paige has STTN (yay!) She only bf's 2x a day now where she was BFing allllll night. Well early yesterday AM I go pee and notice some brown stained CM when I wipe. I got excited thinking AF was on her way! woohoo au natruale! So I expect the witch to go all slasher movie on my undies and even wear a pad. Except NOTHING HAPPENS. I get more of the brown tinged CM when I wipe till about 4pm then nothing. Nada- Zilch. No cramps, no tinged cm nothing. So DH makes a whitty "are you preggo?" comment when I mentioned the spotting (he thinks spotting ONLY occurs during pregnancy since it was a big issue with us and Paige, never occured to him it's natural with AF too) I say No but it eats at me and I take an HPT. I know Blue Dyes are AWFUL but it was the only thing I have in the house. and I get this:

https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/test-1.jpg

and inverted

https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/test-1-1.jpg

Everyone in my playgroup screams bfp but I'm not convinced so I go get a FRER and FRER digi and test this AM with FMU and everything and it's a total BFN. :(

fter all the promise of a blue bfp I did a 6hr+ hold FMU and re-tested with a FRER and FRER digi and there is no doubting the virginity of these tests- total BFN. :( Worst part is I have no clue when to expect AF so I'm just in limbo land again :(

https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/newtest.jpg

And of course I think maybe that FRER was a fluke so I test again with 2ndFMU and it's another BFN. I'm pretty certain now I am NOT pregnant but 1) wtf is with that solid blue dye. 2) wtf was the tinted cm/spotting thingy and 3) gosh I just pray SOMETHING happens in the next few days to get me out of limbo-hell!!

I also took an OPK -which was also bfn so that rules O spotting out too.. ugh https://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx3/mommabuckley/opk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->