New here and numb

Missy

Reaction score
Just got back from hospital after some spotting last few days. I should be 12 weeks tomorrow but scan showed that baby died at about 9/2. I had a bad feeling but thought I was being paranoid. Now I just have to wait to miscarry. I feel like crap. How do you cope with this?

:cry::cry::cry: I am so deeply sorry. I lost my Ava at 18 weeks. I gave birth to her and we buried her on March 11th and I am still not coping with it all. Some days I am ok but most days I just am so empty and I cry so much, i miss her to death :cry::cry::cry::cry: Nobody deserves this pain and to go through this , i am just so sorry and I keep hearing time will heal us, but I am still waiting, cause my healing is not here yet. :cry::cry::cry: xoxoxoox

Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago. I was an emotional wreck. It was hard physically on me to m/c naturally so I would say if you get the option for medical management, don't dismiss it. Everyone copes differently. I tried to just go on as normal but in the end I just gave in and stayed at home, not speaking to anyone or going anywhere. Its easier now but I still get a pang, thinking I would be nearly 14 weeks now and what it would be like. Take care and don't try to be a hero, if you are in pain go to the hospital. Big hugs xxx

I miscarried on Monday -- my first pregnancy and very much wanted -- after spending a day at the ER on Memorial Day in excruciating pain. I got two MTX shots on Wednesday to be on the safe side regarding an ectopic.

I am crying as I write this, watching happy families from my porch.

I thought I had it all rationalized away yesterday, but the overwhelming sadness comes creeping back. I think the most important thing is to let that sadness take its course. You (we) suffered a tremendous loss and need to grieve. Truly feel those feelings of loss, of love and hope lost, of joy and despair. They hold the key to find the strength to go on, and we will. Do this at your own pace. There is no prescribed speed for getting over an experience like this.

Love yourself, and take care of yourself.

Hi Missy. :hi:

I went for scan yesterday too after spotting and I too thought it was just me worrying too much but I was told there was no fetal heartbeat and I'm now waiting to miscarry too.

If you want to talk just pm me anytime as I'm probably feeling the same as you right now... :hugs: x

Ladies, I am so sorry for your losses...devastating isn't even close to how you feel.

What I will say is that after passing myself and then having to have an ERPC anyway, that if I was ever in this awful position again, I wouldn't hesitate on having a procedure. Physically was much easier and emotionally helped with a bit of closure.

It takes time to move forward, I am coming up to my fourth AF after my loss and I STILL have difficult days.

Be kind you yourselves, don't be afraid to grieve and if you want to ask any questions, I'll do my best to help.

I really feel for you,my loss was at 11+5 and I thought I was out of the woods too :cry:

Hugs

XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"